What goes around comes around

..sorry but the title just fits wit ta chapter ^^ writin a second one right now cuz I want to, hope ye gonna like it<3

Rebekah is standing in the doorway of her motel room. The first officer is cuffing her wrists while his female colleague searches her for any weapons or something that could be used as one. The knife in her boot gets taken from her and then they walk her to the police car. A few residents are standing in their doors, watching the scene with suspicious eyes. Most of 'em look like they should ride along with her in that car. "Watcha lookin at?!" She hisses, giving them nasty looks back. Causing the officers only to speed up, pushing her towards and inside the car. She's quite used to being manhandled, still it lets her blood boil. "Hey careful scumback." She hisses at the male one. "Watch your language you little shit." He answers raged, pushing her hard into the car, making her knock her head against the window. "Fuck you too." She spits and he mumbles something getting in the drivers seat.

One week later it's all done, the court hearing process is finished and the sentence was spoken.
Lifetime - without parole is to be served at Fox River State Penitentiary.
She had taken it with a smile and a nod, not once swallowing her pride, not once begging for a different sentence. Her lawyer on the other hand was shook. She kept blabbing and blabbing her soul out about how this couldn't possibly be done. That Rebekah was only 16 and not even off age, that she had her whole life still infront of her, to which Rebekah only let out a sarcastic laugh. Plus the "terrifying fact" that it was an all male facility. "Well not anymore." Rebekah contered with an attitude that was only natural for her. Her lawyer was even more shocked, if that was still possible, how everyone could just be alright with that and looked like she was going to cry. At that point Rebekah had started to get really annoyed by this woman and she just wanted the whole law shit to be over. She had always known her path in life would someday end here and she was alright with it. She wasn't really scared of jail cuz what worse could possibly happen from here on that hadn't already.. yeah the fact that it were just men could be scaring but it could always be worse and she would get over it.. She didn't regret one bit of all the things she had done and that's exactly what she told the judge before the sentence was spoken.

Now she sits in a cell, waiting for some officers to take her to Fox River. Laying on the uncomfortable bench, trying to sleep a bit, she grunts annoyed at the sudden knock against the metal bars. "What?" She sighs, not bothering to face whoever intruded her. "Get up. You going to your new home." He says like she's a dog being adopted and she can hear the grin in his voice.
Fucking dickhead. She stands up suddenly feeling all pissed. "You excited?" He asks with a smug grin. "Screw you..cocksucker." She mutters. "I heard that." His voice suddenly high pitched and angry, his grin's gone.
"I hope so." She responds quickly, mimicking him perfectly, a grin on her face now. "You'll regret that, little whore." He says, shoving her hard against the ground beneath them. She grunts in pain, anger now cursing heavily through her veins. He doesn't realize just how quick she's on her feet again, punching him hard in the gut. Rebekah's right is insanely crushing, he knows that now too. He cries out in pain, laying on the floor as three other officers rush over to them immediately.. what a fuckin pussy She thinks before being punched across the jaw with cold metal.
Rebekah awakes in a transporter, wrists and ankles chained. "Sleepy head's awake already." Some unfamiliar voice says sarcastically. Slowly opening her eyes, she makes out some strong looking guard. Broad shoulders and all. Seems like they realized what pussy the last was and replaced him.. She thinks, examining her new surroundings. "Where are we?" She asks. "Five minutes to your destination now." He says and she feels a strange tingle in her gut, nervousness setting in now.
They reach the heavy doors and get out, as Rebekah realizes that escaping would be impossible in here. She didn't really plan on doing so, so far anyway.. They walk across a long path and she can see the big yard she would spend her fair share in now. She surely deserved all this, it's not like anybody would have to tell her that.. Armed robberies, arson, drug dealing, kidnapping, torture, murder..... She had practically done everything wrong possible on this earth..despite hurting animals.
It's all just a bit much right now to take in at once, she would need a while... The guards of Fox River take her then and lead her into the building. A woman searches her first, then she's given some clothes and can change in a tiny room. It's a simple black bra and matching panties, a tight black t shirt with a v cut showing a fair amount of her c cup cleavage, luckily she's got a black sports jacket too, a tight but stretchy, light grey leggings and some white sneakers which look like vans. The zipper of the jacket doesn't work. Well, if this isn't just great now.... She pulls her hair into a high, messy ponytail and walks out the door. Two of the guards lead her to a bureau, one of them permanently roaming her body with his eyes and she looks at him with disgust. Once inside the bureau, she's introduced to a man named Pope who's apparently the warden and seems pretty kind and decent. He tells her about the important rules and stuff like meal times, shower times and all. She's got a different shower time than the other inmates which she excepts gladly. After like half an hour of talking she's escorted out of the room again to a entirely different part of the prison.
Welcome home Rebekah. She thinks.
Lovely...

A/N: So chickens... tell me watcha think so far, it would make me really happy. It's 3.23 am here right now and yeah well I think I'm going to sleepxD sleep tight and leave a vote if you liked it, loves 💖