『4』

(third person and skip to you working at the pre-school because i don't know how work shit works)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Authors POV)

Today was the day that you were going to work at the pre-school, and you were so excited that you barely got any sleep which is pretty bad since you got a whole day ahead of you, but yeah you barely got any sleep. You got dressed for your long day, you didn't changed into anything special just black leggings and a black hoddie. After that you were done getting yourself ready and had breakfast you headed to the pre-school, once you arrived there, you were greeted by two children hugging your legs. 'hi cuties' you smiled to them they responded by saying 'miss save us, that woman is scary!' one of the children pointed to the teacher from across the room. Once she noticed you she gave a sweet smile and a wave, you smiled back and waved you didn't see why they were scared of her she looked sweet, but not everyone is sweet you don't know what they are doing behind walls. (not in that way perverts.)

You saw a child in the corner of the room hugging her knees, you asked the children if they could let go of her leg and they did. She arrived to the girl in the corner and said 'sweetie are you okay?' she didn't respond, you saw that she was shaking this sweetie is freezing you went to look for a blanket and once you saw it you grabbed it and ran over to the girl and wrapped it around her. Y/n looked closely and also saw that she was crying 'why are you crying?' she lifted her head and clinged right onto Y/n. 'I want brobro' your face softened she wants her brother The door opened and all the cold air came in, you turned your head and saw Taehyung??

(I know that this is a short chapter it's just that again for this book I couldn't think of anythin, I know that I've been updating on other books and shit it's just for this book I'm trying to be more descriptive ya know. So yeah sorry for the slow update on this book.)