『5』

(Authors POV)

Huh why is taehyung here? You said to yourself, you don't know much about Taehyung because, you know the other time that you two have met. You and Jimin haven't seen each other in a week, it's kinda odd for Jimin not to call you or even text you but you guessed that he was busy since he is working on his first album (for the group) so you just shrugged it off. You were busy too actually, you got the job last week on the weekend and you started working today (duhh.)
'Hey Y/n, long time no see' Taehyung waved and gave his box like smile, which you found adorable. 'Hey, what ya doing here?' you asked curious 'I could ask you the same thing' Taehyung raised an eyebrow 'well, I got a job here and I just started today.' you explained 'I'm here to pick up my baby cousi-' he cut himself off because his cousin was in your arms crying 'soojung?' his voice cracked 'Is that her name?' You asked on a soft tone, in response you get a nod.

'here she hasn't noticed your here.' you said softly 'sweetie your brother is here' you said as you handed her to Taehyung 'BRO BRO!' that's what she calls him bro bro, I know adorable. She wrapped herself around Taehyung and he wrapped his arms around her tiny body. You have a soft side for children, you are sweet and people take advantage of that. You give people second chances even if they don't deserve it.

'she is such beautiful young lady' you said making sure she heard. She dug her face into the crook of Taehyung's neck

'anyways I'll be on my way thank you' he said leaving 'already, she just g-' you were cut off by him talking 'family stuff' he smiled and waved goodbye.

(Yeah I know right, after like what 139583847394057 years I finally posted a new chapter.)