『9』

(Park Y/n POV)

It was about time for bed and the boys went out, they haven't had much time to hang out because of how busy they are. I stayed at their dorms because I couldn't go home, it was too dark. It was around 3 in the morning and I heard some laughing in the living room, 'fucken hell' I mumbled I wasn't up to deal with this,I made my way downstairs rubbing my eyes while doing so. I arrived in the living room seeing all the boys crashed out on the couches, but I heard some little sniffles from the kitchen. I ran to the kitchen and saw Taehyung sitting on the side of the counter on the floor crying.

All of a sudden he spoke. 'why?' I frowned my eyebrows because obviously I didn't know what was going on.

He turned his head and I can clearly see his face now. My heart broke idk why but it did, 'what happened?' I asked in a gentle voice. He grabbed my hand and looked me in my widen eyes, 'please, your the only one I can talk to.' I tilted my head 'don't you have the others?' he let go slowly because he knew I had a point. 'I can't, because...' he didn't know what to say, 'it's okay I get ya' I patted him on the back and gave a smile.

'Come on get up, I'll make you something to eat' I gave him my hand since he is a little drunk. 'thank you' he mumbled. He basically threw himself onto the chair in the kitchen. I started gathering the things I need to cook, I was hungry too so I was making a little more.

'So what do you want to eat?' I said getting ready. 'Japchae' he suggested 'nice choice, cause that's what I'm making.' I gave him a little smile.

(Kim Taehyung POV)

I wasn't drunk, I was just emotional. I was craving for food since this morning because I didn't eat all day, 'Hey, you okay? You're drifting into your thoughts deeply.' she said still focused on cooking. 'how could you tell?'  she just shrugged and continued, I just noticed how focused she was and saw how cool she looked cooking. I don't know I just stared.

'Stop staring, weirdo.' what the freak!? How!? Is this girl a- 'I could feel stares digging into my back like knifes that's how.'

Y/n was finished and it looked and smelled amazing! 'stop staring and dig in!' she exclaimed, I gladly did so.

(I know, I know I haven't updated in awhile nor give you guys a longer chapter I'm sorry! 🙏🙏🙇🙇)