『6』

(Park Y/n POV)

The day went by smoothly and fortunately no drama, I hate drama it gives me headaches just thinking about it, okay not really but you know. I'm still wondering why he had to leave early and I mean really early, oh well I guess I'll ask another time. I suddenly got a facetime call from my brother 'hey, chimchim!' I said lovingly 'hey' he seemed sad so I asked 'what's the matter?' I asked in a worried tone 'we have to debut soon, in like what 3 weeks, WHAT DO I DO!?' he was panicking, I chuckled 'Jimin, you'll be fine trust me. If you need me just come back or call me if you can't. You'll probably be famous before you know it'

He calmed down. I'm just that type of person I'm there if anyone needs a shoulder to lean on, but no body is there for me when I need them. Besides Jimin, but he's an idol and I don't want to distract him,so basically I have no one.

But that's fine, that's how it's always been. But sometimes all that I want is someone who understands me, but I know that will only stay as 'My Dream'

(K.th POV)

I was setting my baby cousin down, and smiling at her sleeping face. Jungkook came up behind me and yelled 'HEY HYUNG!!' dumbo I don't fall for that crap any more I said in my head 'shut up, soojung is sleeping' 'TaeTae you haven't been yourself lately.'

I raised an eyebrow, 'are you thinking about, Hana' he said and pouted. But he was right I wasn't myself lately but I wasn't thinking of Hana, Hana was my first love but she played me. It was young love and it was dumb I don't know how I fell for her fake shit but I did.

'I know, and I'm not thinking about her. ' I simply said walking into the kitchen. 'then what is it.' I knew exactly what. 'Most of the people I met besides you guys, were fake they only liked my looks, they didn't care about me as a person they just used me as a shoulder to lean on and that's it. They would throw me away after, leaving me in broken pieces.' I put my head down because tears were threatening to come ' all that I want is someone who understands me, but I know that will only stay as 'My Dream'

Tears were flowing down like a water fall, Jungkook hugged me and comforted me.

I know sad right, idk I just wrote down the first thing that came to my mind. And a longer chapter.