『7』

(Park Y/n)

Jimin ended the call because he had to go to practice, so I figured I should start getting ready for bed. I did my normal routine, washed my face, changed into comfortable clothes and etc. I tucked myself into bed with my eyes already shut. It's the next morning and it was raining, I got up and changed into a white hoddie, denim jacket and black jeans. I left my hair down and then I was out the door, I took the bus to the pre school with my ear buds in, I was listening to First by Jooyoung ft SOLE.

And his albums until the bus stopped at the pre school, I made my way out until a man grabbed my wrist, 'where are you going' he was around his late 20s, 'work' I said trying to yank my wrist from his grip but failed. I closed my eyes hoping he won't do anything. 'Y/n open your eyes' I slowly did what he said and saw Taehyung. 'come on before the door closes' he said picking up Soojung 'bro bro I want Y/n' she said hitting him. 'okay, okay wait we're not even off the bus yet' I chuckled while walking out. 'thank you so much for saving me' you said bowing 90 degrees. 'I want Y/n!~' Soojung whined 'yeah, yeah.' he said playfully rolling his eyes. 'yey!' she cheered while running to me.

The rain was getting heavier so we ran inside, 'I can't go back with this weather, shi-' I interrupted him 'stay here, you'll catch a cold if you go out there.' he nodded slowly. I felt a little tug on my pants 'can we play?' how can I say no to that? I saw in the corner of your eye Hana the other teacher staring at me, I turned my head and smiled. 'hurry!' Soojung playfully yelled 'I'm coming.'

(Authors POV)

Taehyung smiled because he loved seeing Soojung happy, she doesn't get along with the kids at the pre - school so she tries to get along with Hana but she ignores her, that's why she sits in the corner. I know what a bitch, but now your here you can make her at least like it. Taehyung left already to go and practice, while you were spending your time with Soojung.

Yes I know this was a short and boring chapter, but at the end of the book I might update all the chapters and change or Improve it a bit.)