Prologue

Short I know the second chapter is super long.
The cover of this book was made by @chase2452 on tumblr!

It was a quiet day in the avenger's tower. No world threat or giant monsters. Steve and Tony were enjoying the quiet day and relaxing together in the living room. Tony leaned on Steve and hummed contently.

"I like this," Steve said, absentmindedly petting Tony's hair, "but it's missing something, someone" this caught Tony's attention and he sat up. "What do you mean hun?"

Steve sighed, "I want a child Tony. I don't care what age or gender I just want someone to take care of and be with when you are away. I want a family"

Tony cupped Steve's face in his hands, "Why didn't you say anything before Steve? I would gladly adopt a kid with you"

Steve's face lit up "You would!?"

Tony laughed "Duh, anything to make you happy."

Steve, who was practically crying, wrapped Tony in a tight hug. "Thank you, Tony. This means so much to me"

Tony groaned "y-your welcome but-but your k-kinda squeezing the life out of me"

"Oh!" Steve blushed and let tony go. "Sorry," he said sheepishly
"It's fine," Tony said. "I'll have happy set a date and we can go to an orphanage to meet some kids k?"

Steve nodded his head ferociously. They were really going to do this. They were going to have a kid and Steve couldn't be happier.