Pride

Wade stood with his hands on his hips. "Listen to the author she has book changing information"

so I Re-Wrote Pride and it has more now but for those of you who don't wanna go back I'll repost here.

The next day of the pride festival, Peter bought some books about trans people and a giant trans hoodie.

Wade and him were about to get something to eat when they heard a commotion a little ways away from them.

They obviously rushed over and saw a little girl being harassed by some protesters.

"Hey!" Wade called "Why don't you pick on someone your own size!"

The protester stopped and gave him a nasty look. "You people are pushing your disgusting beliefs onto little children! You will all burn in Hell"

Wade stood tall as he grabbed the mans collar.
"I've been to hell and you my friend are on the waiting list"

He dropped the protester and he scrambled away.

"Are you Ok? Where are your parents?" Peter asked gently, kneeling next to the little girl.

She nodded and pointed to a crowded shop. Peter took her hand and led her over hoping she would recognize her parents in the mass. Wade caught up with them and took his other hand, keeping an eye out for the little girls guardians.

"Bianca! Bianca where are you?!" A frantic voice shouted and the little girl peeled up.

"Daddy!" She cried and Peter tried to see where the voice was coming from.

He saw two men run over to him and embrace the little girl. One was blond with blue eyes and the other had dark hair and seemingly black eyes. He kinda looked Italian

"Bianca Perseus Solangelo! You are in big trouble for running away!" The dark Italian said.

The blond man stood up and locked eyed with Peter.
"Thank you so much for looking after my daughter. My name is Will Solangelo and this is my husband Nico Solangelo"

"It's no problem" Wade said holding his hand out to shake. "I'm Wade and this is my Boyfriend Peter. We saw some asshole messing with her so we chased him off"

"It's true daddies!" The little girl cried excitedly. "The superhero man saved me!"

Wade blushed and glanced at the ground.

"Thank you so much for saving her. I don't know what would happen if he got hurt" Nico said with a slight Italian accent. He stood with his daughter on his hip.

"It was nothing honest." Peter shook his head.

"Please" Will said "Are you guys hungry? Let us take you out to eat as a thank you."

"McDonalds?!" Bianca shouted.

"Just like your father" Will laughed "Is that all right with you?"

Peter and Wade looked at each other. Wade loves happy meals.
"Of course!" They said at the same time.

Timeskip cause I'm lazy and plot is irrelevant~~~~

They sat in a McDonald's booth Wade, Nico, and Bianca happily munching on a happy meal. Peter eating a burger and Will on a salad.

"So what you did you get?" Bianca asked Wade.

"I got a unicorn u" Wade replied excitedly. No one ever wanted to talk to Wade about his toys.

"I got an action figure!" Bianca said holding out the toy. "Wanna trade?!"

"Sure" wade handed over his unicorn and took the little figurine of Spider-Man. "Hey baby boy look!"

Wade showed peter the action figure and Peter laughed.

"So" Nico said awkwardly. "Are you guys enjoying pride?"

"Yes actually" Peter said laying his hand in Wade's. "It happened to fall on our anniversary this year so we went to celebrate"

"Oh! Congratulations" Will congrats "How long have you been together?"

"Well we've been dating for about a year and we've been friends for longer." Wade answered.

"I still remember the day you asked me out." Peter laughed. "You snuck into the orphanage window and threw rose petals all over me. The other kids thought it was hilarious. And then you started singing!" Peter started giggling and Wade laughed too, "Hey it worked didn't it?"

"Of course I gave you a huge kiss and all the kids went running"

Will and Nico laughed.

"Will practically did the same thing" Nico said. "We were at camp and Will came up to me with a handful of roses and a happy meal, face red and stuttering, he said, Are you a pulmonary embolism? 'Cause I can't breathe when I'm around you. And I lost it in the middle of the campgrounds"

"I was trying to be cool" Will muttered and poured in his seat.

"Sunshine I had no idea what you were talking about! You had to explain it to me!"

They all laughed.

"It was really nice meeting you" Will said "I hope we can all be friends."

"Yeah!" Peter said "You can never have too many friends!"

So that's the added part. It also in the pride chapter but I posted it up here anyways.