Nightmare

I'm actually a little disgusted with myself for writing this. I think I almost threw up twice.
Trigger warning rape explicit you get it. EXTREME MISGERNDERING transphobia kinda

I'll tell ya when if ya wanna skip.
"Ahrg" Peter cries out in pain as the man thrust into him. "You're so tight!" The man grunted thrusting harder. "Such a pretty girl, your little cunt is so hot and wet for me"

The man grabbed Peters breast(is it insensitive to call them that for a trans person?) and molested them. "God your tits are so fucking juicy, I could milk you like a cow and watch you scream my name as I watch you fuck your beautiful cunt with those fingers"

The man moaned madly at the thought of such disgusting fantasies. the man pulled out and forced Peter's hand in his much hated lady part.

"Stop" Peter sobbed terrified for his life, "Please Stop"
The man looked at Peter and then his face changed, morphing into Joe, the drunk who ran the orphanage.

"Keep quiet, you little bitch. If you don't I'll kill all those little kids your so desperate to protect" Peter did his best to stifle his sobs and cries of pain and he was relentlessly raped.

"Ah. Shit imma cum" the man thrust harder and Peter cried, "No! Please not inside, please please please" but his pleading was in vain, Joe cummed and as soon as he pulled out he shoved a plug in Peter. "You keep all that pretty juice inside you or I'll hurt them understand"

"Please! What if I get pregnant?"
Joe slapped Peter off the bed and started to beat him. "That's why they have abortions you fucking cock slut"

Hurray you made it now promptly throw up cause I did. But hey plot

Peter woke with a gasp. He was trembling and little tears made their way down his cheeks. Wade was petting his hair whispering soothing words into his ear.
This was nothing new for Peter.

Peter had been having these nightmares for awhile. He often dreamt of the abuse and sexual assault from the orphanage but he also got dreams about aunt mays death. She had been killed by a serial killer coming home from work.

Peter walked her home like always but the man snuck up behind him and hit him in the head. He had to watch, paralyzed, as his precious aunt was raped over and over until her poor old heart gave out.

And if that's not bad enough, the man raped him too. He raped him so many times until Peter couldn't even come up with a number. Then the man just left Peter there to die. The only good part of this dream is that it was the day Peter met Wade. Wade found him and nursed him back to health. They fell in love and Peter was always grateful.

"Your alright. It's ok I've got you." Wade rubbed his back soothingly
Peter clung to Wade desperately and wailed loudly. So loudly in fact, that his parents heard him and rushed into the room.
"Peter!" Steve all but yelled, bursting through the door with his husband in tow. Wade gave them a 'what the fuck be quiet' look (idk just go with it) and continued trying to calm Peter.

"I saw it all over again" Peter sobbed into Wade's chest, not realizing his parents were in the room. "First it's the man who killed May, then Joe. They rape me over and over until I just want to die. Joe raped me so much that I was more afraid of getting pregnant(pregananant?!) than what he doing to me"

"Oh Peter" Wade cooed "It's alright I've got you now and no one will ever touch you again. No one but me that is" Peter have a teary laugh and smacked Wade's chest lightly. "Your so cheesy Wade"
"You know it"

Peter leaned in to kiss Wade but pulled back frowning. Wade understood."Hey. Take it slow, you just had a horrible nightmare it's alright to be a little hesitant" Peter smiled but soon paled when he realized his parents standing horrified at the foot of his bed.

"D-Dad?! Pops! How long-" Tony held his hand up and Peter snapped his mouth shut.
"W-Were you really..." Tony could bring himself to say the words. Peter just looked down ashamed and Tony's heart shattered. He fell to the ground and Peter rushed to his side.

"Dad!"
"Tony!"
"How did we not realize?" Tony whimpered "You we're so traumatized and we couldn't even see it. I'm so sorry Peter I'm so sorry"

"It's alright dad, I was so ashamed of what happened to me I never stopped to think it would be less pain to talk about it than hide it"
The three sat hugging till wade cleared his throat.

"Well that was really beautiful, tear down my eye really. But it's kinda 2 in the morning and I'd really like to go back to bed. If your up for it Peter"
"I think I can get back to sleep"
"Don't worry I'll scare the nightmares away with my handsome face"

Peter ignored Wade's self deprecating joke for now. He'd yell at him in the morning. Steve and Tony left for bed and peter curled into Wade's chest.

"Hey you ready for school tomorrow?" Wade said
"Yeah. Thanks for enrolling, you didn't have to go to school again just for me"
"I'd do anything for you"