Dinner?

The cover of this book was made by @chase2452 on tumblr!

Peter held Wade's hand tightly as they walked into the tower.

How would his new father react to Wade? Would they disapprove and kick Peter back to the orphanage? they'd met briefly before but they didn't know Wade was a mercenary or 2 years older than Peter. 

Peter was so lost in his thoughts he didn't hear the elevator ding. Wade guided a stressed Peter into the living room where his parents were waiting.

"Hi your Wade, I remember you from last night," Steve said kindly extending his hand out for Wade to shake. 

Wade shot a hesitant look towards his boyfriend but relaxed when he saw Peter's reassuring face. Wade slowly extended his hand, flinching when Steve's eyes moved with it, and shook Steve's hand. "That's me, sir," Wade said quietly.

"Well, this is my husband Tony. I heard you're staying for a few days and I'm going to trust you to sleep in Peter's room, but I better not catch you two fondueing in the middle of the night."

"Yes sir?" Wade said confused and Peter was just as confused as he was. Why the hell would they eat fondue in the middle of the night? "You kiddos go get settled, I'll start on dinner ok," Steve said sweetly. The boys nodded and headed upstairs to sit in their room.

"That wasn't so bad now was it," Peter assured his boyfriend. "They love you I know it" 

Wade scoffed "that's cause they haven't seen my skin yet, I'll have to take my hood down at the dinner table and then they'll see what I really am,-"

~Almost smut~

"Don't you dare finish that sentence Wade Wilson" Peter growled. He pulled Wade into a quick, rough, kiss. "Your fucking gorgeous."

"I like it when you get feisty" Wade growled and kissed Peter's neck. He sucked on Peter's sweet spot which made him whine out in pleasure.

"Wade" he gasped

"Do you like that?" Wade purred rubbing Peter's chest

"Yes" Peter drawled out, panting heavily while grinding up into Wade's chest. 

"You're getting hard baby," Wade licked his lips.

Peter loved it when Wade would talk as though Peter had his 'boy parts' even though he hadn't had surgery yet. Wade tried his hardest to make Peter feel comfortable when doing things like this cause he knew how dysphoric Peter got whenever it came to taking any article of clothing off.

"Are you comfortable baby? I can-"

Steve's shout for dinner made both teens jump apart, hearts beating erratically.

"Shit" Peter cursed and jumped off the bed. Wade was both surprised and thankful he wasn't hard yet. They make their way down to the table where both men were waiting.

Wade and Peter sat down but Wade made no move to take off his hood. He was growing in what-ifs and self-despair of his scars. 

 "Wade," Peter said gently "Honey I know it's hard but you gotta take it off."

"Kid I've already seen what you got going on und-" Peter's harsh glare shut Tony up. 

"I don't wanna" came Wade's small voice. "What if they hate me. I'm ugly and disgusting"

Wade's breath was fast and he was on the verge of another panic attack. 

"No Wade no" Steve moved around the table and rested his hands on Wade's shoulders "Tony and I couldn't care less about what's on the outside. As long as you are happy and you take care of and love Peter that's all we care about."

Wade slowly smiled for he didn't realize Peter had slowly slipped Wade's hood down during Steve's speech. 

Peter smiled "See you did good" Wade's eyes widened in surprise and flinched when his hand came in contact with his bald head.

"Wade we aren't disgusted or grossed out," Tony said in the gentlest manner he could muster, "Maybe a little hungry" 

"Daaad" Peter whined and froze at his words, but Tony smiled like it was Christmas and looked at Steve. "Ha," he laughed mockingly, "Told ya he'd call me dad first."

"Okay okay" steve laughed "let's eat"

The rest of the night was filled with laughter and fun. Peter hoped this was the end of Wade's self-consciousness but it was too early to tell.