School with my Bf!

So I haven't really incorporated Wade's voices that much into the story yet so this chapter will have a lot of it. It's just me experimenting and if I don't like it I'll stop.
Enjoy~~

3rd person

Peter snuggled into Wade's hoodie as Happy drive them to school. He looked at his boyfriend anxiously before asking,

"Are you sure you wanna do this cause I'm sure I'll live without you"

"Baby boy I wouldn't do this if I wasn't sure."

"Ok"

They rode the rest of the way in silence but Peter couldn't be happier that he has the best boyfriend in the universe.

They arrived at the school and Wade held Peter's hand tightly. They ignored the stares as they made their way to the attendance office. When they got there, they office lady told her Wade was new and she gave him a schedule.
Wade has called the principal weeks before so he could have all the same classes as Peter.

Wade's pov

We got to our first class and I  sat beside Peter. I knew people were staring at my scars but I didn't mind as much as I thought I would. I would do anything for my baby boy after all.

{ohhhh ya think Petey will let us kill that Flash kid today?}

(No of course he wouldn't. Pete hates killing. Duh)

Guys stop I'm trying to focus.

I tune them out and listen to the teacher drone on about algebra.
I know I don't need to listen cause I graduated last year, but it was better then the voices.

I wish peter would skip out on this school idea. He was smart enough to graduate freshman year but his Aunt wanted him to have the 'school experience'. That's why he puts up with that Flash kid and I hate it.

{Well if we kill him we won't have to deal with him anymore}

(Did you hear everything I just said?)

{I choose to ignore you}

I reach across my desk and take Peter's hand. People looked but we both didn't care.

Time-skip dedicated in memory of Stan lee. (Sobs in the corner)

We made to lunch without an incident so far.

{hey look here comes Flash}

Spoke too soon.

"Hey penis this your boyfriend? Guess you took what you could get loser."

{Kill him}

(Kill him)

I stood up and walked uncomfortably close to Flash. I stood at a height of 6'5 so I easily towered over him.

"Yes" I growled dangerously and the whole cafeteria went silent.

{Yay we're scary!}

"I am Peter's boyfriend and I know exactly who you are Eugene Thomson. You bully Peter and I think we're gonna have a problem"

I grabbed his collar and lifted him to my level.

"If you ever touch Peter, talk to Peter, even so much as glance in his direction again I will kill you and they will never find your body do you understand. Nobody touches my baby. Ever"

I dropped him and he scrambled away crying.

I dusted off my pants and sat back down, next to a speechless Peter.

I kissed him lightly and laughed.

"What? too in awe of your handsome man to speak"

Peter let out a giggle and I smiled.

"You really scared the shit out of him" Peter laughed.

"Literally"

And we both lost it.

Timeskip ~~~~~~~~

When we got home we went straight to our room.

As soon as I closed the door Peter jumped on me and we started making out.

Sexy time

"The way you told Flash off was soo hot" Peter panted after pulling away.

"Well you were hot the whole time soo"

I pulled off my shirt and started to undo my pants when Peter stopped me.

"Let me"

{ooooohhhh sexy}

(Stop)

I laid on the bed and let Peter take my pants off. he slid down my boxers and let my hard member fly free.

He took me in his mouth and I moaned in delight.

"That feels so nice Peter" I gasped.

{He needs to do this more often}

(For once I agree)

Guys I'm trying to focus on my incredibly talented boyfriend sucking my dick. Can you stop.

"Are the voices being annoying?"
Peter asked pulling off and I sighed.

"Yeah."

"Well ignore them cause I'm not done"

{ohhhh}

Peter slid off his boxers and crawled on top of me.

He lined himself up on my dick and slid downward.

"Ahhh" he moaned softly

His voice sounded like angels

"Wade~"

I gripped his hips and thrusted deeper. More I need more.

"Ah~ Ahn~ WaAde" Peter's face was in pure ecstasy.

"I-I can't Ahn~ Wade I'm gonna"

I gave one last deep thrust.

"Ahnnnn~"

Peter pulled off and fell on my sticky stomach.

"Round 2 in the shower?"

Peter grinned.

"I'll get the strap on"