Chapter 4

Re-edited

Hello reader, ok so here is chapter 4. I know I'm slow, but that's just how I am. It's shorter than the other's because I felt like when I wrote this chapter for the first time I added too many things that weren't important, like just useless information, and when I re-edited it I took out the useless information making it much shorter than before. Don't fret chapter five is coming very soon. You see the thing is that I haven't been working for this story in over a year and so my writing is 2 years old, it doesn't seem much but trust me when I say that my writing has changed a lot. Even my ideas for this story have changes. For example before I felt like it was just very superficial and stuff, and now I'm trying to make it more realistic, or atleast as much as a 16 year old Italian pusher can be realistic. But I mean, you never know right? Anywayz I'm going to shut up now and allow you to go on and continue with the story... thankyou all so much for you're patients and I hope you like what you read. Remember to comment, please really do! And don't forget to vote and fan.

---------------------------------

I woke up at the sound of running water. I flipped over so that I was laying on my back and stretched my arms along the sea blue covers. Wait a second, sea blue covers? I had beige covers. I jumped up to a sitting position and stared around the unfamiliar room. Where was I? 

I pulled the blue covers over me feeling a bit out of place when I realized that I was wearing a man’s large white shirt instead of my dress. Hesitantly, I got out of the king-size bed and looked around the room for my things. The wall’s of the room where a dark blue matching with the bed’s covers. Each object was made of a dark wood, and seemed to look extremely expensive. After having looked around the room for a good 20 minutes without success of finding any of my things I went for what looked to be the door to the exit of the room. 

As I was about to touch the handle of the door a strong voice boomed through the room. “Where are you going?”

Startling me, I jumped at the sound of the voice while turning around with a hand on my chest. “God! You scared the shit out of me.” I replied breathless. My eyes met Damien’s and yesterday’s-night memories came flashing back. I remembered falling asleep in his office but not getting here. 

“Sorry, I didn't mean to." He answered an amused expression on his face. He walked towards what seemed to be his closet, and only then did I notice that he had nothing on apart from a white towel tied around his waist. I couldn’t help myself but admire his perfectly sculptured body. 

“I don’t know about Rome, but here in L.A staring is rude.” Damien said not looking away from his closet with a smirk on his face. 

“Ha-Ha, very funny.” I replied sarcastically. “But I wasn’t staring, I was just wondering where the heck I was.”

“You’re in my room.” Before I could even reply, Damien took some clothes in his hands and walked into the bathroom closing the door on me. I just stood there like an idiot staring at nothing with my mouth open. Ain’t he a charmer?

10 minutes later Damien walked out of the bathroom wearing a suit and tie, to find me laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. He sat next to me putting his socks and shoes on. “What are you thinking about?”

I shrugged my shoulder. “Nothing,” I lied. I was actually thinking about Rome and how much I missed it already.

“You miss being in Rome don’t you?”