Chapter 7

Re-edited!

Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleeeeeeluuuuuiiiiaaaaaaaaa! I don't know how you sing it in other countires but its kind of how you sing it in Italy. Anywayz yes Alleluia, I finally have the next chapter. I'm so sorry about that by the way. The thing is that I didn't think you guys would get the 100 votes so quickly and so I always put off finishing the chapter, but now finally here it is!! I just wanted to thank everyong who voted and made it possible to have 100 votes on each chapter, you are awsome! And yes that is it. Also no body has told me if they wanted to do some contest or something for this book like I wrote about in the authors note in chapter six so let me know if you want to do something, if you don't it's totally fine, heck even less work for me... Nah just kidding, I love talking to you guys it is truly amazing, I love you all. Ok so as always remember to COMMENT, VOTE and FAN! And I hope you enjoy...

-------------------------------------

I just stared at the red head in front of me on the floor. He groaned as his hand touched an already forming bruise on his forehead. “Are you ok?” I asked trying my best not to laugh. He slowly pulled himself up in a sitting position. I tried to help him by putting my hand around the upper part of his arm. He looked at my hand and gradually raised his eyes up to my face. He gazed for a few seconds in my eyes and then burst out laughing. “Ok, now I’m definitely taking you to the nurse.” I said as I pulled at his arm so he could get up. I mean, it wasn’t normal that after I nocked a guy out off his feet that he just burst out laughing, right?

He shook his head. “No I’m fine.”

“You’re sure? You did get a strong hit on the head, and I would say that you’re acting quite delirious: bursting out laughing and all.” 

He shook his head again, chuckling. “I laughed because just a few minutes ago I told my friend I was unbeatable and then a little girl like you nocks me out.”

I glared playfully at him, “I may be short but don’t let it fool you.”

He chuckled, “My name is Jack.”

“Kat.” We shook hands and stood there just staring at each other awkwardly. 

“Well I should go talk with the coach…” I said backing away. 

He chuckled again, “Ok, see you later.”

I turned around once he looked away and walked towards the coach, who was looking down at some papers on a clipboard. “Hi, I’m the new student, Kat.”

“So I’m guessing you don’t have a kit yet?” He sighed, probably already knowing the answer.

“Nope.” I said popping the ‘P’.

“Ok, I’ll let you off the hook just ‘cus you’re new. Next time if you don’t have your P.E uniform, I’m giving you detention.” He replied in a stern voice. Before I could answer him, he looked back down at his clipboard and ignoring my existence. 

“Ok…” I whispered under my breath. I head to sit on the bleachers that I had spied walking in the palestra. Looking around the gym, I easily spot Jack. You could tell that he wasn’t a natural red head as he didn’t have any freckles, plus his hair was a strong red Ferrari colour.