1: "Doppel"

Gigi had woken up from her sleep. She got out of bed walking to the mirror in her room. She sat there and stared at herself. She had long black hair that stopped at her shoulders. Dark brown eyes, the color of tree bark and a dull body. But her hips were kind of wide. She threw her hair up in a high bun. She walked to the bathroom and dressed herself. She brushed her teeth and applied a bit of foundation on her face, coloring her brows in before walking outside. Outside, her BestFriend Reina was there parked. Reina drove them to school every day. Gigi got into the car and looked at Reina.

Reina was a brown skin, thick and well built teen girl with long black curly hair.

"HEY BITCH!" Reina said to Gigi as she smiled at her.

"Hi reina.." Gigi said to her.

"Ew..attitude much ?" Reina asked.

"I'm sorry I had a nightmare, and barely got sleep last night." Gigi said. Gigi kept a dull face expression on, looking through the wind shield.

"Well then.." Reina said. She pulled off and drove to school. Soon they got there and Skyler was in the parking lot waiting. Skyler was their gay friend. He was a fragile spanish boy with a short hair cut. He was very perky and girly. His fashion was well noticed around school. He was a witch, and Reina was a vampire And witch. All 3 of them grew up together.

"Skyler! Where have you been.?" Reina asked him before getting out of the car, along with Gigi.

"I'm gay for crying out loud..I do have other things to worry about other than high school.. Such as boys." He said to her.

"Yeah yeah..can we go inside." Gigi said to them, holding her book bag. Skyler then looked at her, rolling his eyes.

"Well who pissed in her mini wheats?" Skyler said as he looked to Reina. Reina shrugged. They walked inside school. As they were walking in Skyler spotted the popular werewolf jock, Pryce.
Pryce was a tall darkskin, very muscular guy. Nobody knew he was gay though. He was secretly sleeping around with Skyler. Who could blame him though. Who knows how the school would react to the captain of the footballer team being gay? Skyler and Pryce mad eye contact.

"Well guys..I have to get to class.." Skyler said before walking off.

"What is going on with you bitches today? I mean seriously." Reina said. Reina and Gigi walked to class. They had the same exact schedule, that meant they were together all day. They got to chemistry class and sat down next to each other. Across from them was Zeke. The nerd. He was blonde, had glasses, and was kind of chubby. He was also really smart and friendly. He was a human.. At least for now.

"Psst..Gigi..?" He whispered.

"Yes? Hey Zeke" Gigi said to him with a smile.

"Are you going to the Village dance tonight.?" He asked her as he held up the flyer.

The flyer said:

"Dear all restfield high students. Tonight will be a costume like dance party. Everyone will dress up as villagers back in the 1800's. From top to toe. Bring a friend! Have fun! Dance will be from 7-9!!"

"I.. I don't know Zeke , parties are not really my thing." Gigi said.

"Oh no.. Were definitely going Gionni." Reina said to Gigi , cutting her off as she spoke. She smiled.

"Oh..well..I don't know if I'm going..I mean all the popular people will be there, and they hate me." Zeke said as he looked down.

"Hey! I won't let anybody hurt you. I'll be there..see you there." Gigi said.