3: "Fino"

*CONTINUED*

"So you aren't gonna get up?" William asked, a bit confused.

Skyler stood up and so did Gigi, but they didn't touch him.

"First of all who are you?!" Skyler asked.

"I'm Satan's son." William said with an evil smile.

"Satan's son? As in the anti Christ?" Gigi asked as her eyes widened.

"I don't like that very much. I'd advise you not to call me that again. Don't ever compare me to that Christ myth. We all know he doesn't exist and never did." William said.

"So why are you here and why aren't you killing us?!" Skyler asked.

"I could kill you with the snap of my finger tips, however, I'm on your side. We should talk more tomorrow. " William said.

The next day, Reina, Skyler and Gigi met up for lunch to chat.

"So Reina are you alright?" Gigi asked.

"No. I was completely violated last night." Reina said.

"Violated? Tell me about it. " Skyler said.

"that creature that attacked Gigi attacked me too. But he raped me. And did this to me. " Reina said as she lifted her shirt revealing the pentacle symbol.

"What the fuck does this symbol mean and why hasn't it been carved into me yet?" Skyler asked.

"I don't fucking know Skyler, but you need to figure it out fast. I can't keep living like this.. " Reina said.

"Hey, you'll be alright, okay?" Gigi said.

Reina suddenly waved her hand making Gigi fly up to the wall, holding her there. Everyone in the restaurant was shocked. They started to run out of the place screaming.

"Reina what the fuck?! Put her down now!" Skyler said.

"No! Stop fucking telling me I'll be okay, I'm not okay!" Reina said before dropping Gigi to the ground, walking outside away from then calmly.

Skyler went to help Gigi off of the ground. Gigi groaned and held her neck.

"She's losing her mind and I don't blame her." Gigi said.

"Trust me, when she finds out who we met..she'll be shocked. " Skyler said.

Meanwhile.

William walked to the nearest hotel and walked to the receptionist. He looked her into her eyes using mind control and told her to get him a room. He grabbed the keys and followed her into the room, he then walked inside and jumped in bed. He then closed his eyes and appeared down in hell.

He was in his dungeon. He walked out and went to the throne his father sat on and immediately dropped to his knees.

His father was a big tall, slimy, black skinned man with circular shaped goat horns. He looked down at William and smiled.

"Fino.. How was your visit to Earth.?" Satan asked him.

"It was alright. I got things back to the correct order. We can't have our followers fighting and killing eachother now can we?" Fino chuckled.

"Well you're right. But something tells me you have other plans.. I know my son. " Satan said.

"No father, I have nothing else planned. Just gonna enjoy the pitiful realm the humans call Earth." Fino said.

"Okay. Enjoy yourself. And make sure you get more souls for me, I'm starving for fresh meat. " Satan said before chuckling.

William closed his eyes and appeared back in the hotel room. He smiled. His eyes lit up white but he didn't notice it. His father was taking a hitch in his body, watching his every move.