Reunion Special

Iggy Azalea: Hello I'm Iggy azalea. Famous pop star and model and today I am HONORED to let everyone know that I will be hosting the reunion for the cast of the show "The Supernaturals: Universe"

Now this show is a HIT. Yes it's a personal favorite, ever since the season broke out I've been OBSESSED with it. The show is basically about a small group off friends, Gigi, Skyler, Reina, coming together to face off with the world of supernatural beings. We come across mermaids, demons, vampires, the devil himself, and Even GHOSTS!

Anyways, moving on! We have the cast here today! We have Aryana Velez, she plays Gigi AND Aryana. Isn't that crazy? We also have Reina, Played by Karmyn Brown. We've got Skyler played by Kendall Gabbana. We've got Marcel Played by Glen versace, William aka Fino Played by Joseph Hamilton, and Pryce payed by Tyler Parker.

*the audience claps*

Iggy: okay so cast! I loooveee you I'm a huge fan of the show!

Everyone: thank you! And we love you iggy!

Iggy: Thank you. So let's jump right in. In the beginning of the season it started off with Aryana making her entrance. Ary, how was it playing two characters?

Ary: it was hard. When you have two characters that are the complete opposite everything becomes easier. When I get dressed up as Aryana it's like she naturally possesses me and I become her. And as for Gigi she's a sweet heart but ALWAYS I MEAN ALWAYS, Finds herself in harms way.

Iggy: So This season Aryana basically is the sexy, hot villain. During the season villains have came and went, but Aryana always seems to come back, why?

Ary: Aryana has a story that has yet to be told, stay tuned for that. But yeah, she's very miss understood and on top of that, the fans loved Aryana, literally. Aryana is a diva, she's very deviant, smart but very emotional. On season 2 you'll get to see more of her.

Iggy: okay that's good! Now let's talk about this whole Angel thing with Gigi. We finally got to see her and Aryana fight! After 5 long episodes, they finally had a show down, explain that.

Ary: Well Gigi was murdered, obviously and the situation they were currently in , that episode, was the worst ever, next to the hell storyline of course. Reinas life was on the line, skylers was and so was Their baby's. So Gigi knew she had to finally face her worst fear which was Aryana. Aryana is very skilled in fighting. So this was very much a good fight. Um, Gigi Realizes she's an angel when her wings grow out. Everything was sudden. Gigi has always been an angel, even at birth. She just had to die to tap into it.

Iggy: Alright, now onto Reina, aka Karmyn. Sis..I loved Reina! She was exactly what the show needed. She was one of the only characters that kept the comedy in the show, how did you enjoy yourself with this role?

Karmyn: well if you know me you'd know I'm not much of an actress I'm more of a rapper. But this role touched me because it is me. When I read more about her I realized me and Reina aren't to different from each other. Reina is very powerful and Angry, but she's real and authentic, I think that's why she was fan favorite.

Iggy: yes! She was amazing, but let's talk about this rape scene with this demon. How was it filming it?

Karmyn: When you're on set and everyone's in their costumes and their roles and everything, everything becomes real. So that reaction Reina had, was my real reaction, the makeup that they had for the demon was so real it shook me! *she laughs* but it was fun overall.

Iggy: let's talk about this fight scene with you and Aryana. Did you two have fun filming it or was it hard beating each other up? *iggy laughs*

Aryana: I actually enjoyed it. At the time , Reina was a fire cracker and she was a heretic which means she's one of few species that can fight Aryana.