2: "Dark Magic"

TWO MONTHS LATER.

Skyler woke up, first morning of summer. No school, no drama, no work. Just freedom.

He smiled at the sunlight and he looked over only to see Pryce laying next to him with no shirt on and sleeping next to him.

"Babe, wake up." Skyler said as he rubbed on him.

Pryce started to wake up and looked over at skyler.

"Aye, good morning." He smiled.

"Hey mister wolf." Skyler smiled.

They kissed and got up to brush their teeth.

Skyler wrapped himself in his golden Versace robe and walked downstairs, Pryce was right behind him.

They seen Skylers mom and about 12 other people sitting in his living room, as if they were waiting on him.

"Baby, go wait upstairs." Skyler said as he frowned at what he seen. Pryce then went upstairs.

"Mom what the hell?!" He asked.
"My boyfriend is here and you have your satan worshippers here.." He said.

"We have bad news for you." Ketya, his mother said.

"What?!" Skyler asked.

"Well my side of the family, weve never forced you to practice devils dark magic, we believe in having your own choice because the man below says so, but your fathers side of the family may not agree. They feel like your power could aid their clan and they'll be coming for you." Ketya said.

"Are you trying to scare me.." Skyler asked.

"No..im not. Were gonna prepare you for this fight because its coming..or you can take the safe route and join them..it wont hurt." Ketya said.

"No! Thats not an option mom. Im not evil." He said as he rolled his eyes.

"Well..thats why were here to help you, come sit." Ketya said.

He nodded and sat on the couch looking at the coven.

That whole morning they taught him everything he needed to know. At least enough. By the time the mid afternoon came he walked upstairs to see Pryce wasnt anywhere to be found.. Maybe he left?

He called Pryce and got no answer. He then got dressed and got ready for City club. He walked outside to his car and drove off. Soon he arrived to city club and parked in the spot where him and his friends usually met up. Soon Gigi, and Reina pulled up.

"Hey babes!" Gigi said with a smile.

"Hey hoes!" Reina said and giggled.

They all walked inside city club where they seen some of their other class mates. They meeted and greeted everyone.

"Hello everyone, Im Marcel." Marcel smiled.

He looked a bit young to be the new city club coach. He was darkskin, tall, he had pretty light brown eyes and his hair was low cut.

"Hello Marcel." Skyler said with a smile.

Something seemed way too familiar about this boy.

"Hello Marcel. Im Gigi. These are my best friends Reina, and Skyler." Gigi said with a smile.

"So ive seen you guys around town a few times. I knew you looked familar." Marcel said.

"I knew you looked familiar, are you from Restfield?" Skyler asked.

"Actually no, im from Florida but i usually come up here for the summer, i have step family up here." Marcel said.

"That's good." Reina smiled.