5: "Angel."

Reina stood in the full body mirror in her room and looked at her belly. She was about 4 months in and was already bloated as if she were long over due. Her ex boyfriend Eric came up behind her and rubbed on her belly.

"I don't know how much longer we have to wait. Considering that this is a demon slash heretic baby.. It's clearly growing faster than usual." Eric said.

"Yeah.. I'm just afraid. And I can't stop thinking about that demon raping me. On top of that my best friends mother died. It's just a lot that happened this summer and I can't take it. But I'm glad you decided to help me with this baby. " Reina said.

"It's fine baby. " Eric said as he rubbed her belly.

"Eric, were just friends. I still haven't forgot what you did." Reina said.

"Really? You're still upset about the Natalya thing? It was a year ago. " Eric said.

"Eric.. You FUCKED her. " Reina said as she growled.

"woah now.. Yes I was drunk. " Eric said.

"Alright, it's fine. I just want to make it clear that we are NEVER getting back together." Reina said.

"Alright Taylor swift. " he said with a chuckle.

"Shut up!" she said as she giggled.

Meanwhile, Skyler pulled up to Williams New mansion he just moved into.

Skyler stepped out of Lamborghini wearing his All black silk suit fit and his red loafers to match his baddie shades. He knocked on the door and William opened the door for him.

Skyler walked inside and smiled.

"So is everything set up for the baby shower? She's gonna love the surprise." Skyler said.

"Yeah, everything is done. Hopefully after this she'll somewhat stop hating me." William said.

"I don't think she hates you I think she has a hard time letting people in and.. I mean you are the devil's son. " Skyler said.

"True. But if it weren't for you and Candice we'd all be dead right now." skyler said as he walked to the food area.

Meanwhile Gigi arrived in her pink mustang and she got out and walked inside the mansion.

"Hey guys!" Gigi said with a smile.

Reina shortly arrived and got out her car but something was off. No pregnant belly..

She walked inside and seen Gigi, Skyler and Will.

"i- Reina? What happened?" Gigi asked.

"I had a few adjustments and.. Removals." Reina said with a smile.

"Well.. Where's the party?" Reina said.

"Wait.. Let me get this right.. YOU KILLED YOUR SON?!" Skyler asked.

"What's the problem. My baby, my body, my decision." Reina said.

Shortly Pryce and Zeke showed up together and Zeke smiled as he walked in first.

"Look who I found guys!" Zeke said.

"H- hey.. Sky can we talk?" Pryce asked.

Skyler growled and signaled him to walk to the back yard by the pool.

"What?" Skyler said a bit snappy.

"I missed you. " Skyler said.

"You missed me? You disappeared without letting me know or at least saying goodbye! Where the fuck were you?!" skyler asked.