4: "Possession"

*CONTINUED*

Back on earth about a week later, Everyone arrived to Skyler's mother's funeral. Skyler, Gigi, And Reina were in the back of the limo. Skyler was in the middle and Reina and Gigi were on his sides holding his hands.

He was Devastated and couldn't think or talk straight. He broke down crying.

"I cant do this, i dont wanna do this, take me home.." He said as a tear fell. He leaned towards Gigi's Shoulder and cried.

"No, this is your only way to get closure. Plus you get to see the coven and the rest of your family." Reina said as she rubbed his back.

"She's right. You'll never stop hurting over this, and neither will we. She was like another mother to me too." Gigi said as she wiped her own tear.

Gigi hated to see Skyler in this much pain but she knew he would cope because he's strong.

Soon they arrived at the funeral. Candice was waiting for him at the cemetery.

Skyler, Gigi, and Reina walked up to her.

Skyler fell into her arms and hugged her tightly.

"You're gonna get through this.." Candice said as she hugged him.

All of the family was there, except one girl. She looked so unfamiliar. She was blonde and looked somewhat mixed raced. She was slim. Who was this mysterious girl.

Skyler and this girl made eye contact. But it was in a creepy way. The girl smiled and waved at him before walking off and disappearing into the woods.

Skyler was worried a bit. He then started to feel a wave of energy surround him. What the hell was it?

Later after the funeral they were all going home to Skyler's house. They walked up to his room and climbed in bed with him.

"Something wasnt right about that funeral.." Skyler said to them.

"What you mean?" Gigi asked.

"I seen a girl. But she wasnt family, and her Energy was giving me bad vibes." Skyler said.

"Hm, weird. What'd the bitch look like?" Reina asked

"She was blonde. Caramel skin colored but she was like really pretty. But unless shes like a distant cousin or something i know for a fact shes not family." Skyler said.

"You might just be over thinking it. She might be family." Gigi said.

"Well..if shes important She'll show her face again." Skyler shrugged his shoulders.

The next day, Gigi woke up the next morning in Skylers bed next to reina and him. She quietly walked out and called a ride to her house. She then got out of the uber and walked inside her house only to be startled by William who was sitting on her couch.

"Ah! William what the hell?! What are you doing here?" Gigi said.

"We have a problem. My father is here on earth." William said.

"And what makes this my problem? He's the one who let me even come back here, im sure me and him are cool." Gigi said.

"No..candice snuck you out. Remember you're rightfully his soul." William said.

"But im not even dead yet." Gigi said.

"Exactly. Alive in the flesh just how he likes them. Hes gonna come for you and Reina and we have to watch. Plus, nobody knows me better than him. My dad is predictable. He's probably gonna take the form of a homeless person or somebody who we would never expect to be him." William said.