Chapter 12

"Notes. Main transducer feels sluggish at plus 40 altitude. Hull pressurization is problematic. I'm thinking icing is the probable factor," Tony spoke for JARVIS to take note.

"A very astute observation, sir. Perhaps, if you intend to visit other planets, we should improve the exosystems," JARVIS suggested.

Ada was laying on the couch in the lab, as her headset had the side effect of an electromagnetic headache. He father and JARVIS were both speaking softly, as to not cause her headache to become worse.

"Connect to the sys. co. Have it reconfigure the shell metals. Use the gold titanium alloy from the seraphim tactical satellite. That should ensure a fuselage integrity while maintaining power-to-weight ratio. Got it?" Tony asked as he took a sip of chlorophyll.

"Yes. Shall I render using proposed specifications?" the AI questioned.

"Thrill me."

"Also note that my headset's use causes the electromagnet in it to short circuit after extensive use and causes an electromagnetic headache," Ada chimed in from the couch as she watched tv.

Probably not the best choice, considering she had a headache, but she still did so.

"Tonight's red-hot red carpet is right here at the Disney Concert Hall, where Tony Stark's third annual benefit for the Firefighter's Family Fund has become the place to be for L.A.'s high society," the lady on tv spoke as Tony took observation of it.

"JARVIS, we get an invite for that?" Tony raised an eyebrow.

"I have no record of an invitation, sir," JARVIS answered.

"... hasn't been seen in public since his bizarre and highly controversial press conference. Some claim he's suffering from posttraumatic stress and has been bedridden for weeks. Whatever the case may be, no one expects an appearance from him tonight. However, we may get to see Ada Stark as her celebrity boyfriend, Jackson Akins, is indeed here. Who knows, as we haven't seen the youngest Stark other from her outings with Jackson."

"You have a boyfriend?" Tony asked shocked.

"Um...yeah..." Ada answered.

"The render is complete," JARVIS notified, thankfully saving Ada from that awkward conversation.

Tony looked at the screen.

"A little ostentatious, don't you think?" Tony questioned.

"What was I thinking? You're usually so discreet."

"Tell you what. Throw a little hot-rod red in there," Tony suggested as he looked at the car in the garage.

"Yes, that should help you keep a low profile. The render is complete."

"Ada, come here," Tony ordered as she reluctantly got up from the couch and came over. "What do you think?"

"I like it," Ada nodded.

"I do too. Fabricate it. Paint it," Tony spoke to JARVIS.

"Commencing automated assembly. Estimated completion time is five hours," JARVIS calculated.

"Don't wait up for me, honey," Tony stood up. "Ada, let's go crash my own party."

-----------------

Tony and Ada pulled up to the event in one of Tony's many Audis. Ada was lucky Tony was a billionaire, or else she wouldn't have had the maroon, formal dress she was wearing. They stepped out of the car and the valet took the keys. People immediately started screaming in shock at the two Stark's appearance. One of the girls there started speaking.