2018

Before, I thought guy friends can only remain as guy friends. But when he became my friend, I guess I have never been so wrong. I've always been good at making friends. Although I'm one of those friendly people, I was still unprepared to cross some lines.

I think I still have a lot to learn. Especially about men in general.

"Darn it." I grunted as I looked at the photo Taehyung uploaded on kakao.
He had found Grizzly! That meant I was behind by 1 point. This scavenger hunt was getting me stressed out and it's so not fun losing.

"Unnie, can we go to the 7/11 in front of YG. Maybe they have the one toy I'm looking for." I told my manager who was driving me away from the last convenience store I was at.

"Sure thing dear. But why are you on the hunt for these things anyway? Are you in some sort of game with the girls?"

"Er...sort of haha." I lied smoothly and opened my twitter account. I love my manager but if she knew that I'm in any way involved with guys, especially one like Taehyung, I'd get us all in trouble. There maybe a lot of rules in YG, but if you have supportive friends like mine, the line becomes invisible.

When I checked the trending list, this one caught my attention.

#TaeJinDate

I pointed at the link and photos of Tae and Jin getting out of a convenience store appeared on my screen.

"Aha! Let's go to Itaewon instead. I'm not going to lose this game!" I cheered hoping to get ahead of my enemy.

Few hours and 7 Bare Bears later, I slumped myself on my bed and tossed the items I bought beside me.

I opened my kakao and I saw his message.

"Hi. I won!"

I pouted as I read his message. His use of emoticons weren't helping me feel exuberant at all.

Then another message popped up and I saw it was from another close friend.

"Lisa, are you in your dorm? Can we grab some food?"

Why would Sorn invite me out for food at this hour? I wonder what's wrong. She doesn't usually text me unless there's some serious problem.
When she called me and I heard her voice, I got worried. I put on my cap and my jacket hastily that I obliviously dropped my phone on my way out.

So that night, I went out for a friend in need and I soon found out what was it about that she needed to see me urgently.

"Waaaahuhuhu...h-he, I ththe wos-hik, he, he bmadcry!"

I pat her back as she wailed helplessly like a lost child.

I couldn't make out what she was trying to say, but I think some guy broke her heart.

"Sorn, deep breaths okay. Now, tell me what happened?"

It was a good thing we're inside Seungri oppa's private restaurant. We just celebrated the success of Blackpink TV here last weekend and I never thought I'd come here again soon but with a different agenda.

"It's Jaehyun...I thought...he....Oh Lisa!"

I spent a long time consoling my friend. I didn't know she's acquainted with that guy but what I do know is that he led her on. He made my friend believe that he's loyal to her but Sorn found out later that he's also seeing other girls behind her back.

I just got back to the dorm when I heard Chaeyoung's door close. I guess I'm not the only one coming home this late. Maybe her work load's that heavy today.