Bonus

Winter of 2018, we were given by our boss a blessing that is to take a short break three days before Christmas. I should be happy because I can rest but I couldn't. Just last May, I agreed to be Taehyung's girl. A lot of people – my manager, my stylist, sometimes Jisoo unnie – told me its suicide.

When news got to Seungri oppa that it was true that I am dating a BTS member, he talked to me in private. He warned me about the dating lifestyle of an idol telling me that once our relationship go public, a lot more people will make it their business.

"Lisa, I know he makes you happy. Sure, love and dating makes everyone happy, so I did not tell you to come here because I'm forbidding you to. But I just want to hear you say that you wanted this and you're ready because dear, whatever's coming for both of you ain't friendly. They're going to eat you alive out there. They might even bring you and your members down."

I was close to tears hearing Seungri oppa describe reality.

"No, don't cry. You can't cry okay! Your members will kill me." Seungri oppa grasped his hair. He straightened my shoulders and patted my head. "I'm going to tell you this, squirt, and I swear I'm not lying. If you're only going to be committed in this half-heartedly then just dump him. It'll save both your asses but if you think being with this guy is more than all those sacrifices combined getting you at the top then go ahead. Be with him." Seungri oppa pursed his lip as he delivered his advice. I shouldn't have made that decision on impulse but what can I do? I'm already in this mess and I can't even help myself to bail. Because I know I'm already running in too deep.

Could Taehyung be worth it?

I've been asking myself that for the last six and a half months and always put off the consequences.

The castle that was once vibrant and colorful turned unfriendly covered in snow at Disneyland. Parents and their children were nowhere in sight for the park was about to close in an hour. It's nearly Christmas, yet I was sitting in front of the Haunted Mansion praying for a miracle that hopefully my boyfriend won't stand me up. Again.

I don't know how long I can be like this. If this goes on, then I'd definitely break up with him. I'm supposed to be resting right now but he's had this idea that it's best for us to meet before the Golden Disc Awards. If he doesn't show up right now, I'd definitely break up with him.

Couple of minutes passed and I've made a decision. I'm going to end whatever it is between us the moment I see that red headed beast.

I flattened the mask covering half my face and stood up from where I sat when someone pulled my pants back. I almost screamed but I sighed, relieved that it was only him.

The devil was grinning like a guilty criminal towards me.

"I hope you're not thinking of leaving me...when I just got you some warm chocolate dipped Churros!" Taehyung exclaimed as he revealed the mouthwatering food in front of me. I was not going to let him think I'm happy about this even though I must admit I am hungry.

"Yes and now that you finally decide to show up; this is my cue to exit." I said slightly doing a courtesy.

"W-wait, Lisa!"

You think just because you're Kim Taehyung, you'd make me wait in the cold? Well, I happen to be Lisa of Blackpink, and to my fans I'm a queen. So how dare you!

"I'm busy. I have a schedule. My free time is up."

"But we haven't even started our date yet?"

"Your loss." I snapped at him, my pace getting faster.

"No, listen. Um, I was with the guys and I'm not supposed to get recognized you see-" He explained trying to catch up with me but I was already half running. This guy has long legs and it's easy for him to match pace with me so I decided to run.

It was never fun running in winter. I have to make a mental note that Triple Ss were not compatible with winter and running.

It was a bad idea and of course, I tripped. What's worse was that he fell with me.

"The hell is wrong with you!" I snarled trying to get away from his hold.

"Me? You were the one who ran first in the middle of my explanation!" His eyes were sparkling with amusement then he pulled me up with him. "You're so cute when you're angry."

I glared at him then brush off the snow from my jacket. He tried to help me but I shoved his hands away.

"I'm sorry, I know I'm unbelievably late...but I had to make sure the fans know I'm not here. My friends had to dye their hair red and dress like me so they'll get confused. I couldn't risk us." He bit his lip and reached for my hand.

I was an idiot and I let him hold me. He was leading us nowhere and I didn't mind.

"You know that this is already a risk, genius?" I gestured my free hand between us to make a point.

"Yeah, but after the first two dates, I know I have to make it up to you. I have to be honest though, I can't promise you I'll be there on our next date nights." He gulped; I felt his hand clasping mine tighter.

"Of course. You guys have the next year fully booked. It's no surprise."

I saw his eyes squinted. I pulled his beanie down because some of his red hair was showing. "I can say the same for you. Blackpink is everywhere."

"It's good we're busy." I chuckled clutching his arm closer.

"Why is that? The only time I'm busy is when I'm not with you and it's not that good. If it were up to me, I'd see you every day."

"That is why it's good. Being apart is healthy. It's a challenge."

"Then I don't like that challenge because I hate long distance relationships."

"I'm hungry." I admitted changing the subject now and he pinched my nose.

"Look what you did to the innocent Churros." He said raising the now wet Churros. "Aigoo, Taehyung can't feed Queen Lisa with this, what will her fans do to the poor boy?" He sympathized with himself in third person.

"They'll end you." I replied bluntly.

He made a pout and brought our hands to his lips. "Am I forgiven?"

"Almost," I can feel that I'm nearly smiling.

Now what did I say about breaking up with him?

"It's 9:17. We have 43 minutes to kill. What do you want to do?"

I met his eyes and cupped his face warming up my hands. I saw my own reflection in them and just by doing that already felt like breaking the rules.

"I'll go wherever you'll go." I said the words meaning another. 

"Then there's no turning back?"

I shook my head and smiled. And they said he's an idiot.

"There's no turning back."

A/N

Wild Love, James Bay.

What would you do if Taelice turns out to be in love in real life?