A Disastrous Plundering

They sailed back to the island. The kids who entered the ship without permission were playing on the deck, not disturbing the crew on doing their work. Ann talked to Jake about him and the rest of the Muzonian teens sneaking up on the ship without permission from either her or Viggo. "Jake, what were you even thinking? You don't know the Northern Markets! It can be a dangerous place to be, I know all about it!" She pointed out to him.

"You said you are happy with this way of life. I wanted to know what this way of life is, so I decided to take a look into it." He shrugged as he looked over the ocean. "But you can't just do things like this. It can be so dangerous if you don't know what those dangers are. Please ask Viggo or me next time. You can come with us, we won't decline something like that. Just ask. Also for your own safety." She explained to him.

"Alright. I just feel left out now that you are living this life you have now." He said to her. "Look, you know about my relationship with Viggo now and all I can say is that he makes me so very happy. I can't live without him anymore, I love him so much. Please try to understand why I have decided to stay here." Ann smiled. "I will try." They talked when they suddenly heard some kids scream on the deck as they past Muzona.

"What's happening there?!" Ann and Jake took a look, Viggo and Ryker joined them. "Ann, what's going on there on our island?" Jake asked concerned. "Plunderers!" She hissed. "There's nothing we can do now, I'm sorry Ann." Viggo said, but Ann was determined to do something about it. "They are going to steal everything whatever belonged to us!" Jake shouted. "Not on my watch!" Ann said and jumped into the water.

She whistled and a Seashocker appeared from the sea depths. "Shock, Bolt, let's go!" She yelled and held on to the Tidal class dragon. "Ann, come back!" Viggo yelled, but she was already gone. The Seashocker took her to the island in a sprint and Ann had clanged herself on the dragon. Viggo sighed for a moment before he ordered to go after her.

Meanwhile, Ann had already arrived on her island and talked to the plunderers. "Hey! What do you think you're doing? Keep your hands off of all these stuff and leave now! It is not yours to take." She spoke to a man with a black mask on his face, who started to laugh.

"And what do you think you have to say about this island? It's abandoned, destroyed and there are treasures for grabs here! Treasures we can't leave behind, little girl!" He made fun of her and all the other men laughed at her. "Laugh as much as you want, but this is my island! You will not take anything from here!" She said when she grabbed her daggers.

"Get her!" The masked man screamed. Ann fought some men when Viggo and Ryker arrived with the ship, giving her back-up right away. Viggo and Ryker stayed close to Ann, protecting her when too many men ran towards her.

Suddenly, they heard something big rolling. Some plunderers rolled a giant boulder down from the volcanic mountain. The boulder was headed straight for Viggo! He looked death in the eyes as Ann noticed the happening occur. "Look out!" Ann yelled as her eyes started to glow blue. She jumped in front of him and stopped the boulder with fists, as it took her all her strength.

She groaned and growled in an attempt to stop the boulder and threw it to the left where no one was standing. She was exhausted, but she had to go on. "Ann, are you alright?" Viggo asked her. As she turned around and looked Viggo in the eyes, he was shocked to see what was happening to her. He took a step back and gasped. "What?"

She continued in this state where she had the power to control the elements. A man grabbed her and held her down in the water, wanting to make her drown. Viggo freed her from that position as he punched that man in the face and had him release her, keeping the man's head down in the water himself.

Ann got free, rushed further into the ocean and took control of the water's potential power. Some of the plunderers backed away when she started to control the water in a water tornado, but the leader ran to the trees. "Ann, look out!!!" Viggo screamed, but it was too late. A Skrill appeared above the trees and blasted off a lightning blast. It hit Ann in the left side of her back and she fell into the water from ten meters high.