two

-Harry-

I walked into my room. Slowly shutting the door hearing the click as it shut. My arm fell loose to my sides and my body hunched over. With the events that have happened tonight more pain seared threw my body and I became more angry. Still drunk from the shots Noah had given me.

I trudged to the small bed side table and opened one of the drawers. I grabbed the roll of paper. And the lighter on top of the table and stuck the blunt in between my lips lighting it.

Smoke rolled out of my mouth as I took it out of my mouth with my index and middle fingers. I felt more relaxed. I kept smoking till I felt no more pain but a light cloud of happiness. My body was undermined. Oblivious to the world around me.

I made myself walk to the couch some how and sat down. The blunt still in between my fingers, as I brought it back to my mouth taking another drag. Releasing the smoke into the air watching it float away. My eyes now red from getting high and my tears. My breaths uneven and heavy. The blunt in my hand as I slumped into the couch starring at oblivion.

Knock knock

A knock at the door woke me from my mindless state. I flicked the blunt into the ash tray and lazily stood up. The room was slightly foggy from the smoke.

I made my way to my door. I looked threw the little pep hole and saw my mother. I gasped holding my breath. I ran and hand threw my hair tussling it a bit. I wiped my eyes hoping the red would go away. I grabbed the handle opening the door.

There stood my mum with her green blouse on and white jeans on. She had her hair perfectly done up and her make up was probably professionally done. Her bag obviously expensive and it was shining and proper on her bent arm.

"Harry!" My mother said happily, hugging me quickly. I slowly realized what she was doing and hugged her back.

"Harry have you been smoking again?" She asked into my shoulder. I didn't answer her, I knew she wouldn't believe me if it was a lie, and I knew she would be disappointed if I told her I was.

She pulled herself off me looking at me with disappointed and sad eyes. I knew she was upset because of my choices lately, but I don't know why. This is how I cope with my pain. This is how I deal with stress.

"Mum why can't you understand this is my way of coping!?" I said angrily pushing her hands away from me. I stomped toward the couch slumping down. She sat next to my laying her purse on her lap. She sat up straight looking around with discussed in her eyes at my messy apartment.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"Harry darling you need a new apartment!" She said looking at me with sympathy.

"No I don't mum." I sad flatly. She huffed with a sigh. I closed my eyes leaning back enjoying the silence.

"Sweetie I sighed you up for therapy." She said rather bluntly. My eyes flung open and I sat up straight. I looked at her with my now wide eyes in astonishment.

"What?!" I asked unclear on her words.

"Your going to therapy tomorrow at ten." She said looking away from me. I stood up hurriedly walking toward my room. Dispute my already dizzy estate from my first blunt I grabbed another one. Drunk and a little high from the blunt I lit up again.

I walked out of the room to still find my mum sitting on the couch patiently waiting still sitting up perfectly straight. I slumped down and walked over to her with the blunt in between my index and middle finger. My mums eyes widened as she saw it and she gasped.

"Harry!" She said shockingly. I let a smirk hit the corner of my mouth. She sighed still surprised.

"Mum stop worrying I don't need therapy." I informed her taking another drag. She grabbed it from my hand and put it out in the ash tray.