Nine

(The picture😈😈💁❤️💋😍😘😊☺️ Dont smoke kids say in school)

Chapter nine

-Evelyn-

I arrived at Harry's with that bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. You know when your gut screams for your attention, telling you not to do something. Yeah well the idiot in my head decide that that feeling was wrong and well here I am.

I clutched a water bottle in my hand nervous for this "meet up". I have no idea why i'm nervous, its just Harry. He already knows I will not have sex with him. Oh shit he's gonna be that dick that tries to get me high then sperm me up. I swear I will kick his balls so far in his crotch he wont have kids.

Right as my hand made contact with the door it flew open, smoke rolled out and some boy pulled me in. The intoxicating smell filled my nose and lungs. I coughed trying to find usable air.

"Harry's madly in love with you and wants you to marry him!" Noah squealed hugging me.

"Noah stop!" Harry almost yelled shoving him off me.

"Here, come and get high!" Noah said falling over his words. He sat back on the couch. Harry shook his head walking toward the couch.

"Sorry, he couldn't wait." Harry said slapping Noah on the back of the head.

I walked to the couch to find Noah laughing like crazy. I sat next to Harry who was looking at me as I sat, he sat completely straight. The boy who dragged me in sat across from me in a chair. I studied him for quit a long time. I wonder what Harry said about me to him? I mean Noah knows me and wouldn't think anything is going on between Harry and I. He knows better.

A strange boy across from me handed me a blunt and before I could grab it, Harry snatched it from my hand. I gave him a confused look as he held it between his lips.

"What?" He asked.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked scooting closer toward him.

"You're a girl." He said chuckling lighting the blunt puffing smoke from his mouth. I huffed a laugh and grabbed the blunt from his smirking mouth and put it in mine. I blew smoke in his face and sat back. He doesn't know the half of what I do.

"What does being a girl have to do with that?" I asked taking another puff.

"I just didn't think you were into this kind of stuff." He said, trying to sound innocent as the boy across from me started to laugh. I smirked looking at the boy.

"Who are you?" I asked curiously. He had short light light brown hair from what I could tell, because he was wearing a black beanie. He had a super ripped grey t-shirt on and ripped classic blue jeans. He was pretty attractive.

"I'm Christian Harrys friend." He smiled at Harry. "You must be the girl he doesn't shut up about?"

"Chris shut the fuck up." Harry grunted lighting a blunt quickly taking a puff. He slumped back in his chair.

-10 minutes later-

"Come on Evey you know you want to!" Harry giggled placing his hand on my thigh. I shuffled away from his touch only to have him set his head on my thigh.

"No I don't you that your keeping mini Harry in your pants." I said sternly but with light sense of sarcasm. I know i'm high but I still have a sense of what i'm doing. I did that so he wouldn't get me to do anything.

"Evey!" He whined, pouting his lip.

"Harry!" I mocked shoving his head off my leg. I giggled as he grabbed a beer and pouted.