The End Of Another Adventure; For Now

It was a cool night, so everyone huddled around the bright, warm fire. As everyone waited for someone to start, I decided it would be best for me to start off.

I stood up from my chair, raising my glass. " Attention, everyone," I announced. " I would like to make a few toasts," I informed. " To Jake, for helping his fellow crew members whenever they needed it. I would also want to congratulate him on his outstanding character and never-ending kindred spirit." I cheered, raising my glass with the crew. " Next, I would like to toast Sora for his smarts on his excellent navigation skills. I would love to congratulate him for reminding me of things I forget sometimes, and for taking over whenever I couldn't do it. I would also love to congratulate him on his amazing expertise with the new island and his background knowledge on some of the myths here." We cheered again. " I would also want to thank James," I started, looking next to me.

" For his outstanding leadership and excellent spirit. I would love to congratulate him on believing when it was hard to believe. I want to recognize how he handled the impossible when he doubted that he couldn't do anything he put his mind to. And, I would love to congratulate him on his find on the greatest members of a pirate ship history has ever seen." We cheered. We all drank down our drinks.

Sora then stood as I took a seat, and he raised his glass. " I would like to thank Orion, for not actually dying." He started. We laughed at his bad yet funny joke. "Orion, you're my best friend. You never cease to amaze me and your abilities." He smiled. We all cheered, and he continued. " I would also love to recognize Artemis, for his outstanding coat craftsmanship, amazing guitar skills, and outstanding smarts," Sora said. " I also would like to toast to Jake, for his amazing skills as a healer, and for his amazing craftsmanship on the improvised coats as well."

Everyone cheered, and he sat down. Then, James stood up, raising his glass high.

" I would like to give an honorary toast to my first mate, Orion. Thank you for helping me whenever my thoughts clouded my true abilities. I would also like to recognize her bravery, curiosity, and amazing spirit. And one last thing. I would love to congratulate and present to you," He paused, placing his captain hat on my head. My eyes filled to the brim with tears, I stared up at him in awe and sadness as he spoke the words I thought I wouldn't hear yet. " Introducing your new captain of the S.S, Orion!" He clapped his hands, and everyone cheered. I stood up, embracing him tightly. "What about you? What are you going to do?" I questioned him. " It's time I follow in the steps of a wiser captain. I still have so many things to learn, and if you'd let me, I would like to learn from the person who has been teaching everyone aboard the S.S what it means to be a true pirate." He smiled. I cried into his chest, sniffling as his heartwarming words soaked into my brain. " I won't fail you, captain." I promised him.

" To Orion!" Sora raised his glass. " TO ORION!" Everyone else cheered. As the fired roared, we all shared in the food from Macy, and we all talked into the night.

Dear Aunt Lily,

I have finally made it to the fabled island. It's wonderful, just magnificent! I am doing just fine, and so is everyone else. We have found an abandoned village in the middle of the island. The best part is that my mother, who I thought had abandoned me, actually lived here. Before she left me, she told me stories of a village. A crystal village. The crew and I have decided to fix it up, and restore it sooner or later to it's former glory. Oh, and you wanna hear something else? I just got promoted to captain of the Storm Survivor! Isn't that wonderful! James is now my first mate. He told me that he still had many things to learn before being the captain of such an amazing ship and crew.

I told you it doesn't matter what age you have to be to finally start grasping the concept of the world around you. Nonetheless, I digress. I have learned though that whenever you doubt yourself, you slowly taint your mind. Never let yourself fall, or you may never get back up again. You can, and will, always achieve the impossible if you only believe in yourself.

I shall hopefully be home to you soon. I have some business I need to finish here, and then I'll come visit. Hope to see you soon!

Love,

Orion."

It was a happy ending indeed. Now, it's time for me to close one door, and open another. Never forget the truth behind your adventures end before moving onto the next.

" Hey, come on Orion! Let's go!" Sora called. "Welp, time to start my new one." I smiled.

The end.....Or is it?