Hide and Seek

As kids, everyone played hide and seek. It was a popular game. And it was easy to play. It was a tradition at every party. And some people never grew out of that stage. Some never will.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Adrien was still hiding. He was the last one left.

Marinette was searching. She never lost.

Marinette looked everywhere she thought he could fit. Albeit uncomfortably. But he was no where to be seen.

Just as she was about to give up, she heard breathing. It was faint, but it was there.

She followed it to a small corner between the tv stand and the wall. Sure enough, there he was.

"Found you!" She said. She tapped his shoulder lightly. He looked up at her. Pouting.

"How do you always win?"

"I'm a master!"

"Adrien. Marinette. It's time to say goodbye." Gabriel said very frigidly. He had zero emotion in his voice.

Marinette turned to Adrien. The tears started to flow.

"I'm gonna miss you." She said.

"Me too. You'll visit me in Paris right?" Adrien was to move to Paris so that his father could become the designer he was promised to be. And so that Adrien could be a full time model.

"Of course. But will you remember me when you're famous?" Marinette was to stay behind. Letting go of the only friend she knew.

"I could never forget you."

"You know. You can't hide from me. I'm the master of hide and seek. I was a master at six. I'm a master now at fifteen. And I will be a master at twenty."

"I hope you will find me in the future. But until then, I'll hide. And you seek." Adrien hugged her. He didn't want to go but his father was waiting.

He let go of her and wiped his tears with the back of his hand.

"Goodbye Marinette."

"Goodbye Adrien." But not only was Marinette losing her best and only friend. She was losing the love of her life.

Adrien walked into the limo that was now waiting for him. He closed the door. And it drove off. And Marinette cried.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

3 years later

Marinette stepped out of her car. She looked up at the college sign. College du Paris it was her dream college. She looked around. Trying to find her dorm. She turned a corner and saw a boy with blond hair. He turned around and she saw that it was the model everyone was talking about.

It was Adrien Agreste. She stopped in her tracks. Her brain trying to comprehend. Her heart beating harder then she thought possible. He made eye contact with her. And something in him clicked.

He rushed to her. Tears springing from his eyes. She reached out to him. Embracing him with all her heart. And she whispered a small sentence.

"I found you."

A/n
No one voted. And that makes me sad. So I picked one. Cuz I have too many to not post them. Sorry.

-boys like you
Or
-as always