020 TIMELINE

- The group arrived late at Bailey's house because Tyler couldn't listen to simple directions

- The group made fun of Froy because he got stuck sitting in the very back seat by himself.

- Bailey and Dylan argue about which Teen Wolf cast deserved better. Dylan says Aiden and Bailey says Allison.

- When they arrive at the diner, a few fans recognise them and take photos. They give Bailey dirty looks.

- They order normal amounts of food for lunch, except for Cody and Tyler who decided to compete with each other to see who could eat the most burgers without feeling sick. 

- Basically, the only winners were Holland, Bailey, Dylan, and Froy for not being stupid enough to do an eating competition.

- They stayed at the diner for another hour even though they finished eating, they were all just bonding and getting to know each other.

- Before they were about to leave, Cody and Dylan had to rush to the toilet to empty their stomach for the second time.

- This made them late once again, for their laser tag session.

- Luckily the worker knew who they were and gave them an extra free session in exchange for a selfie and signatures.

- They decided to go in teams of two for the first game.

- Holland and Tyler.

- Dylan and Bailey

- Cody and Froy

- Holland and Cody decided it would be best running around just trying to find the bonus point targets instead of finding other people.

- Dylan and Bailey hid in places that no one could find them, but it was so hidden they couldn't find people.

- Tyler and Froy were running around the place trying to find people to shoot but couldn't find anyone, they found Holland and Cody a couple of times so they ended up winning the game.

- In the second round, they decided to do individuals.

- This was one interesting round. 

- Dylan took it way too seriously. Rolling around the ground, screaming random demands to his nonexistent teammates and speaking into his nonexistent walkie-talkie.

- Bailey and Holland were having fun, running around, laughing when they would bump into each other and getting scared when someone else would shoot them.

- Cody tried to win, but he was just really bad. He didn't know how to aim, didn't even know how to shoot. He just sucked.

- Froy ended up being the winner, he was basically a pro, his gaming skills taught him everything he needed to know.

- They went back to their car, Cody in the driver's seat. They headed to the hotel.

- When they went back, they dressed in pajamas. Holland gave some to Bailey to borrow.

- They watched three Harry Potter movies before all accidentally falling asleep on two beds that had been pushed together.

- They woke up with Tyler Hoechlin holding three boxes of pizza for their dinner.

- They ate the pizza, told ghost stories, embarrassing moments, weird habits etc.

- Bailey ended up sleeping over.

- Tyler Hoechlin went back to his room but everyone else just went back to sleep on the two beds that were pushed together.

- They were all in weird and different positions but they were all too tired to care.