043 FROY'S VISIT 2

"Has he replied?" I asked looking over at Froy who was currently eating at the breakfast bar. It was the second day of his visit and for the entirety of it consisted of hanging around the city. Froy and Meghan did whatever they could to help me forget about what was happening and as much as I tried to act like it wasn't bothering me, they knew me too well. 

"No, not yet," he sent me a sympathetic look, "don't worry. He's probably just busy."

That's what they've all been saying, it's hard to believe that that was it. 

"What's on the agenda today?" Froy asked in an attempt to divert the subject. He had stayed over my place for the night and it was currently still too early to head over to Meghan's house considering the girl could sleep until the afternoon if she really wanted to. 

I shrugged my shoulders still unable to shake the disappointed feeling in my stomach, "we'll ask Meghan after."

"Bailey," Froy spoke quietly, I looked up slightly unfocused, I had my mind on other matters. "Whatever is wrong, whatever has happened, I don't care what it is, just know that I've always got your back, alright? The others do too,"

I smiled warmly at him, I was forever grateful to have such a supportive group of friends that I knew I could trust even though at this moment it was only Meghan and Froy who knew what was currently happening, as far as I know. It was a nice change. Having these people that I don't get to see often but know in my heart that no matter what, they were the most genuine and amazing people. 

"Thank you, I hope you know how much I appreciate having you here," I declared with as much authenticity as possible. 

"I have an idea," Froy checked the time on his phone, "we have about two hours until Meghan would finally wake up so what about we do something? Get your mind off this mess that Dylan's created, huh?" his eyes looked hopeful and right then and there I wanted to hug him and cry my eyes out. I had no idea what I'd done to deserve such a kind-hearted and an amazing friend. 

All I could do was nod my head, Froy walked around the breakfast bar and wrapped me up in his arms, for a minute I allowed myself to let go and let a few stray tears slip past. Froy comfortingly rubbed my back and whispered in my ear about how things were going to be alright and that he had my back. 

"Bailey!" Meghan screamed from the back of the line, I turned around and stared at her slightly embarrassed, she was waving her arms around crazily and jumping up and down

"What?" I hissed. She motioned for me to buy her the large popcorn with rocky-road ice cream.

"You're already in line, why can't you wait?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and explained how she was too lazy to wait in line and that she would hand me her card. I rolled my eyes and proceeded to pay for three tickets and Meghan's requests. 

"Thank you! You're such a sweetheart," She grabbed her things and smiled irritatingly. 

"Are we ready?" Froy walked up to us after returning from the bathroom, I handed him his popcorn and sweets to which he gladly and with thankfulness took from my hands. We walked into the theaters and headed straight for the back center, there were already a few others around that had been sitting to watch A Star is Born and some of them seemed to recognize Froy. There were three girls who were sitting a few rows in front.