050 HOLLAND CALLS

Bold is Holland Roden
Italics Dylan O'Brien

~

Hello

Hey, Dyl!

What's up, Holland?

Oh, nothing much. Just wanting to see how you're going.

I'm good, how about you?

Same, same. 

That's cool.

Yeah, things are going great.

That's great. I don't want to sound rude, but, is this about Bailey?

What do you mean? 

It's just I've had about ten other people call me about Bailey and to be honest, I'm getting quite sick of it.

Everyone is just looking out for you, Dyl. We don't talk much anymore.

I get that, but like, I've explained plenty of times why I did what I did and people seem to not understand it, or they don't want to understand it. And also, I'm sorry, I'll try better to stay in contact with you, alright? Just have so much going on.

I get it, I really do. But here's what I think and you might not like it but it's what the others might be thinking too. But correct me if I'm wrong. This isn't you Dylan, you don't just get close to someone, take them to New York, and then cut them right off. It doesn't seem like you. And I understand that you might not have liked her as much as we all thought you did, but hurting her like that, that's not what the Dylan I know would do. 

Holland, it's really simple. I just wanted to be a good friend. I took a friend to New York, I got close to a girl because, you know, that's how you make friends. It never meant anything more. 

And that kiss on the forehead at the airport? I don't want to seem like I'm pushing it and fishing for evidence that you're lying, but it really didn't seem like just a friendly gesture to me. It seemed more.

It was just an in the moment kind of thing. I don't know. I was saying goodbye, I didn't mean anything else. 

Why am I finding all of this so hard to believe?

Because you're just like everybody else. You and Tyler of all people I would expect to understand or at least try to see it from my side. 

I'm trying, okay? I heard about what happened to you and Tyler. 

Nothing happened, we got into a disagreement, that's it. Now he doesn't want to be my friend and that's not my problem. 

Dylan. That's Tyler, you guys have been the closest friends for forever. He cares about you. 

Well, clearly he doesn't. And anyway, it's done. I'm not going to focus on things like that, I've got other things to do.

Don't try acting like you don't care Dyl, you guys have been there for each other for years, you're not just gonna let one little fight destroy that.

It's not me throwing it away, it's him. I'm pretty sure he showed you the messages, so you know he's the one that said he didn't want to be my friend.

Because you're being a jerk!

I'm not. No one understands me. 

Look, I'm done trying to be nice. You need to see that this is bigger than just a Bailey and Dylan drama. I'm talking to you because of how you've dealt with everything. You've shut people out, you're closest friends, you've acted like you don't care, it shouldn't get to me, but because I'm a good friend, it is. Grow up, talk to Bailey and explain properly face to face and fix whatever the hell happened to you and Tyler. 

It's not just my fault.

I know, and I think you and Tyler just need to talk it out, communicate with each other because all this other bullshit, ignoring each other, it's childish. 

I have to go. 

Dylan.

Sorry. I've got things to do. 

Dylan, please. 

Bye. 

*Call ends*