AUTHORS NOTE

wow, i'm in honest shock and i absolutely feel so guilty. i took a massive break, way too long in my opinion, to focus on my school. now i feel better but after logging on to this account after a while and seeing all the engagements it has had while i was gone makes me feel so terrible for being away for so long. 

i took the time off 

1. because it's my last year in highschool and i totally did not expect the heavy load to crash on me at such an early start to the year. i have had assignments, tests and so much homework piled on top of me (and still do) that wattpad was pushed to the back of my head, i knew year 12 was going to be stressful but i just did not expect it to be this hard. and

2. i have to be very honest, i lost interest in writing, i had major writers block and just could not push myself to write a new chapter. 

i am so so so sorry for everyone that i've disappointed. i've promised myself and to you all to read the chapters so i can remember everything and then continue writing again by next week as my two week holiday comes. unfortunately, even though it's my holiday, i still have work due and things to work on during my holiday but i will try my hardest to get as many chapters done. but i promise., i will complete this book. i'm not sure when but i will do it. 

thank you for sticking through this book even with my crazy update schedule. i appreciate the love this book has gotten. and i'll see you all maybe next week or the week after.