(4) Was a Weirdo

Alright, so this is like, my fifth Wattpad account? What always happens is I get bored, or just find my page super cringe.

But every time I make a new account, I find myself looking for my last accounts, just for a trip down memory lane. And I really like making these diary books, so I found my last one called Just a Weirdo. And I saw why I left that account. But I was reading it and kept of thinking "Just you wait, just you wait."
-Hamilton. You could read that and find out more about me, if you don't want to, I'll tell you a little.

So I did a lot of the "my life is soooo crazy" thing that I call annoying now. So as I was reading, I was talking about my old friend, and how she was my best friend, and I knew wha was gonna happen because it was my life, and then there was also this guy I told off and I thought, "Oof, why did you do that?" Then there was this really "deep" chapter called Our Place where I talk about not feeling welcomed in my friend group. It's weird to read that and think that I suffered through two more years of that before I decided enough is enough. And here I am, I'll talk about that story a little bit more later, but that's all for that right now.

Anyways you should check out the book! Or don't I can't make you. But if our want to, you can. My old account was @EverestInfinity

k, bye.
-Deliah <3