The Challenging Miss Willis.

I remember two weeks ago Pamela called and told me she hired a sweet hard working lady. But from what I experienced today I don't find her sweet. She gave a good proposal and it worked also her research paid well. That's why Pamela promised her a bonus check. She is really hard working. Her report today was wonderful but because she got some guts to tell me that this shoe is hers while knowing it might cost her. And it will truly cost her; I can guarantee that. That's why I threw her reports on her face. I just wanted to remind her who the boss is. Her reaction made me go blank like a page, I didn't know what to say. I smile every now and then thinking of how rude and gutful she was. She is something, something I have never encounter before. Someoyne was calling. It was Pamela my mother.

"Morning mom"

"Morning honey, did you meet her? I told you, you will like her. Isn't she amazing"? She began asking question while I try searching for words to say.

"Yeah she is wonderful but not sweet. Singapore, Hong Kong, and other five more cities we went to meet our share holders. All about what we agreed on, the terms, the new vision we have for the future of our company and to ensure their investments are in safe hands. While I was giving a brief report on everything Miss Wills was busy taking notes. Her eyes were on her notebook all the time, sometimes all she did was chew her pen and go on writing. What was it cooking in her head? I was curious I almost shouted to make her talk even for a minute. Before ending the meeting I decided to clear my throat, still she was busy writing. I wondered to how she can be so rude to her own boss.

"Miss Wills, do you have anything to say before we ends the meeting"? I ask to get her attention. She was lost in her own world, I wonder what is bothering her beautiful mind.
And instead of talking she just shake her head and say a simple,"No".
It was 10am when I ended the meeting. Everyone went to their respective areas of work. I headed back to my office and what I found on my desk made me turn red like I ate a bucket of red fresh chills. Will this gutful being seize to surprise me?

I take my phone to make a call, "Miss Wills in my office NOW"! I end the call then smash my phone on the floor.
After the door opens I start shouting, "What do you think this is you gutful being"? I didn't know who it was till a deep voice said my name

"Mr. Patterson, its Mark Walker, I have a proposal to present to you today. Did I interrupt your schedule?

"Mark Walker, what a pleasure seeing you here this morning. I'm sure you have someone reporting my daily schedule to you, I'm kinda free
My desk had a pile of paperwork

"Come in", I said in calm voice.

"Mr. Patterson you called for me. Is everything okay or do you need anything?, she say giving a warm smile.

"What took you so long? Get this off my desk". Mark's eyes were on Lucy, they moved as she moved and paused. "Get Mr Walker something to drink. Let's talk over a drink Mark".

"She knows what I drink during work hours no need for instructions. I'm I right Miss Willis?". A nod is all she gave and walked out. "Lucy I had like to talk to you before I leave, do you have time to spare?

"Yes Mr Walker", she replies with warm smile I have never seen but her eyes were filled with a sad glare. It's like a part of her body was in too much pain. For unknown reason I felt hurt too.

"I'm happy to seeyou in good shape, you look more like the old you. I was curious of how you have been doing", his voice was cautious this time like he saw the pain I was seeing. Something wasn't right between the two of them and I couldn't figure it out. Her eyes got teary as Mark spoke she had to walk out without another word.

"When did you know one another? You seem to know what that pain is for. For how long?" I ask forming wrinkles on my forehead. I didn't know why but I was upset on how he felt her pain and how his eyes were holding the same feeling of the pain as hers.