Little Miss Willis

"Hey Houston....Houston wake up", a soft voice was whispering from a distance. Was I dreaming or was it really there?

"Your head is so heavy, I can't feel my hand", the voice went on in frustration. With that I had to lift my head.

"Oh shit! I'm.....I'm so so sorry Lucy I.......I....., what? Was I a sleep? Did I hurt you?" Of course I was asleep and not just asleep but really asleep because it was now 8am and no one came to wake me up. How irresponsible of these people. I will have to sue this hospital.

"How are you feeling? Did they come and check on you?" She was just staring in frustration and too much anger on her furrowed face.

"Yes they did. Now can you get over with the papers on the reception so that I can go out of here? I'm smell hospital all over my body. I just can't stand this place, please take me out of here", she was whining like a baby and yeah I had to cup my chin in one of my hand and admire her.

"What? Is this your first time seeing Me? Oh I get it, I will go sign myself and leave because I need a shower right away", her frustration in her tone was increasing so I had to stand and give her some privacy.

"You can take a shower here, i have some fresh cloths for you and all that you need".

"No thank you, I can't take a shower in here. Just take me home", she replied in anger. Why was she so insisting on leaving?

"I know a place you can take a shower so get ready I will be back before you know it. I need a shower too", I say with a smirk on my face.

I headed to the reception, sign the discharge papers, pay the bill and head to Lucy. She was already waiting at the door of her ward. Heading to the parking lot we got in the car and drove out. Jimmy was driving us to my penthouse and it is the first time I'm taking a lady apart from my sisters in my penthouse. I never take ladies to my place, they are so clinch and demanding.

"Can I know where we are heading", Lucy asked after some minutes if silence in the car..

"Jimmy stop by the market mall. I need to buy few stuffs for home use", I ignored Lucy and she was upset. She gets irritated really fast. Telling her where we are going will make it hard for me. She will complain, argue and we won't be there in time or she might just end up getting off the car and take a cab to head home at her place.

We drove in silence till the market mall bought groceries with Jimmy while Lucy still in the car and after like ten minutes we took off till my penthouse. Lucy was burning with curiosity to where she was and she was there. I had to answer to that before entering the house, my home.

"I'm......I.....". I was stuttering like a fool. "This is my penthouse. I brought you here because you are my assistant, there might be emergencies like getting important files or anything so you know my family, and now my home so......I mean welcome". I was totally crazy to even talk to her like that. This is the first time I'm stuttering due to a lady. She just smiled and nodded.

"Jimmy get the groceries in. Welcome and feel at home Miss Wills", she scowled and got in. What did I say that is so wrong? Her mood swings is one of the things I will never comprehend. By her expression on her face it felt she was amazed by the entire look of my penthouse. She mouthed a wow and then took a seat on a leather coach in the sitting room.

"You are a big fan of white color, aren't you?" Now she was smiling. Its really hard to know what's in her mind.

"Its Sophie's favourite color and she is the family's decor so everything is per as her likes. On the left side of that corridor there is a room. Go take a shower while I prepare you something to eat". Her smile widened. What is really the issue here?