The Nightmares.

"Daddy.....da......DADDY? HELP..... MOMMY? Da....", a seven years old girl sobbing and calling for help in a burning house. Hugging tight on her baby sister who is only two years old. A man takes them out and she stops calling for help.

"Let go of me.....I say let go.... Somebody help........HELP?!......", a girl age 18 tied on a chair with a group of ten ruthless men is seen calling for help, trying hard to untie herself. But all her struggle end in vain. Sobbing and crying alone in a dark room she prays for an angle to come save her. A tall masculine man walks in and try to untie the girl.

"No no no no please don't. Please spare him..... NOOO....", Lucy wakes up from the scream at midnight.

"Sissy are you okay? Had the same dream again?" Jessy asks with worry. Before Lucy's replies she asks again, "there are changes aren't there? I have noticed for the past two months that you are screaming no instead of help as always. Is something bothering you?".

"Yeah. There are changes. I see us burning in the fire, me hugging you tight, my back burning due to the fire on the back of my yellow gown. I see daddy taking us out of the fire. And as always I see myself tied on a chair in my black bodycon dress calling for help, men laughing at me, groping me. I call for help, pray for an angle to show up. And what's more shocking I see Houston instead of Mark showing up, try to save me but they point a gun at him. Maybe that's why I scream no", Lucy states, her eyes lost in the image of the nightmare she have every passing night.

"Do you love him? I mean we see the people we love coming to save us in our dreams because we want them to be there for us. So do you love him?", Jessy states.

"I don't know what love is anymoreJessy. I have no idea at all why I'm seeing him since the Sunday I slept at his penthouses he doesn't leave my dreams and all the terrible nightmares", I sigh getting off the bed in my nighties.

"Did you do anything to trigger such a pressure on your mind?"

"No. He just hugged me nothing else". I roam here and there in our small room.

"Come and get some sleep I have finals coming and you have work to do tomorrow".

"Okay", I say it as a whisper.

"Goodnight once again".

"Goodnight".

I get back on the bed with no hope to sleep again and I miss the person I don't know if I ever cross his mind again.

"I will always be here when you're haunted by these nightmares. Your hell is mine".

******

My nights are always long due to the nightmares I have every passing day. Seeing Houston in my dreams have been a normal thing since he hugged me when I spent a night at his place. And what's worse I seer them shooting him in the head. The sought of loosing him gives me a hard time, a painful feeling and heart aches.
Talk of the incident two months ago of me spending a night at Houston's penthouse, we never talked about it. I avoided him with the help of Edvin and the excuse of work. Every time he would take me out for lunch I would talk about coming up meetings or schedules he have. I never gave him a chance to question anything concerning my nightmare. And for the whole past two months nothing dramatical happened, our life had been busy and calm but deep inside I knew there was a silence storm cooking. Houston would leave every time I talk to Edvin for hours. Sometimes not have his lunch when Edvin joins us. He would act uncomfortable whenever I wear pencil skirts at work or shorts when I'm home. Last Monday he muttered something when I was in a black pencil skirt, above knees length but I didn't catch it. Today too he did the same when I got him coffee this morning.