A Guardian Angel for A friend

Mark walked towards me I wasn't ok being in his presence but what else could I do I can't deny that I missed him missed how he smelled and made the place smell like him. The moment I smelled his fragrance from Houston's door my heart skipped a beat knowing he was already here. It's been two years since I last saw him eye to eye. The more I got close I felt numb and in pain. He was my habbit an old bad habbit I got used to and one that I never wanted to stop. He didn't care that I was at work and walked right into my office and now he was getting even closer to where I stood.

"I came to give you this...your pendant necklace. You dropped it in my office the last time we saw each other. Can I get want a hug? I miss you.. I miss us". He whisper as he pulls me into a hug smelling my hair and breathing all of me.

"Mark please..." I wabble. He put the necklace around my neck his eyes bore into mine like he wasn't sure of what he was doing at the moment.

"I'm sorry for the ache in your chest I'm sorry for every tear you drop when you can't sleep at night thinking of me. Do you know what I get nightmares these days cause you're not there to kiss them away wish I had you by my side every day". He kiss my forehead then kiss both my cheeks. I close my eyes saying a little prayer that this was all a dream but his fragrance was a kill it hit hard to every sense of my body and mind to an extent that my body gave in to him. I had no courage to ask him a single question nor the courage to push him away so I lie on his big chest listen to his heart beat and wait to wake up from this dream.

" I wish I could stay a little longer I have a meeting in Washington tomorrow so I have to leave right away. If he ever make you cry call me I know what to do with him"

"What if the one to make me teary is you? To whom do I complain t?

"To me, I will deal with myself. You can tell William too he knows how he deals with me".

"You promise?"

"You know I have to kiss you to promise it's the rule you made...a promise kiss and I can't let go of you if I kiss you. So please don't make me promise please"

"Liar.."

"Tylenol...please"

"Liar"

"My Tylenol please..."

"Let go of me.....please Mark"

"I promise I promise I promise...don't cry I promise"

"Liar..

"Lucy please....what should I do...tell me Tylenol tell me. Ask anything of me please".

"Take me back". I mumble

"No no baby no that's asking too much of me tylenol". His word hurt every inch of my body soI push him as I shake like crazy. I didn't want to be in his embrace I was scared he had do something stupid again if I keep insisting him to take me back. The fact that he won't take me back he won't let go of me either was exhausting all together it made me wish I had died in the fire instead of dad.

"I'm sorry I don't know what got into me Mr Walker. Can you please excuse me I have work to do" I utter in fear. He knows I get panic attacks when one yells still he yelled at me.

"You promised never to ask me take you back why now then? You were doing a great job so keep up and be the good girl you have been for two years", he yell again. I held tight to the hem of my wrap min skirt

"I'm sorry" I was trembling all long with him. He was in mood swings and I didn't like whatever he was up to I felt like he was about do the unimaginable. I got even more scared seeing the anger that filled his eyes.

"Lucy I didn't mean to scare you....Lucy I'm sorry", he say coming closer pulling me into a hug I try to push him but in vain and that's when Houston walks in. I didn't know what to do so I just pushed Mark and jerked off the hug.