Reality Never Feels Real.

"Lora get me a first aid kit now", Lucy summons one of the Patterson's maid.

"I should admit, you're like a drug to him. Whenever he sees you he ends up doing something wrong. What did you do this time Lucy?" Sophia asked.

"It's a dress issue Miss Patterson. I spoiled a dress I was supposed to wear tonight. Its an expensive one so I guess he is mad at me", Lucy stated her eyes searching for Lora.

"This isn't just about a dress, there is something burning between you two. I can smell it and I promise I will get to the bottom of it . enjoy the party Miss Wills". Sophia walked away leaving Lucy still tensed waiting for Lora.

Lora arrived and handed her the first aid kit. Houston was nowhere to be seen as he walked away from the crowd of the people who were busy paying attention to him. He gave an excuse that the glass must have been damages that's why it broke. Lucy has to go upstairs in search of him, she was up worried that he might hurt himself again. Two knocks on his door and a voice of a lady was heard.

"Come in", it was Eleanor.

Stepping in Houston's room for the first time her eyes searching for him but ended up seeing Eleanor on the king sized master bed in white bed covers and purple pillows. A huge wardrobe on the left side, a dressing table in white besides the bed, a two seat sofa set, and table with books and diaries on with its chair. Its a huge room white and colorful at the same time, it seemed like a lady's room. She was adoring the room like a thief sneaking in to steal but end up starring not realising what the out come would be. She couldn't hold back the excitement and mouthed a 'wow' with astonishments.

"Do you need anything? This is my fiancé's room not a rest room. Get to the point and get lost", Eleanor announced with furry.

"Your fiance might need this", she stated handing her the first aid kit. "And please tell him on my behalf that if he is mad at someone he has to vent his anger on them not on himself. And if its an issue concerning me, I will resign soon after the party".