₦łĠҤŦMẠƦẸS

•El's pov•
There was a sudden creak of a door as a tall figure walked inside. I looked at the figure, tears stinging my eyes as I screamed for help "Mike..help me" my voice came out as a hoarse whisper, due to crying earlier. The tall man with decaying white hair had a solemn face, no expression, he came closer and stroked my hair. "Eleven." I tried to escape the tight ropes that tied me to the chair with no success. "You have to make a choice..." the man said and motioned for his lab assistants to come in. They came and I started to hysterically scream "Papa! No! Please.... no." My voice almost a whisper. They had brought in Mike who looked terrified. "Either you die, or he does" Brenner said, a smirk forming on his lips. Mike looked frantic "Kill me! Don't hurt her please!" He was crying now. "Very well then" a gunshot could be heard and El was forced to stare at the lifeless body of her love.

•Mike's pov•
El was stirring uncomfortably in her sleep, I noticed and hoped she wasn't having another nightmare. Please not another nightmare. I would give up my life if it meant that El was safe and happy. Suddenly El woke up and burst into tears "Mike!" She screamed. I immediately wrapped my protective arms around her "El... shh, it's okay.. I'm here" I cradled her as she sobbed into my chest. "Want to talk about it?" I asked her quietly. El nodded. "P-papa.. he..he killed you and I thought I lost you forever!" She sobbed. I hugged her tighter "El, it's okay. I'm here, you're here. We're here together. I'll always be here to make sure no one hurts you. I love you El." That seemed to calm her down and she moved so that she was cuddling into my side.
"Promise?"
"Promise."

Well that was short and sucky.
I may update again today.
~Sophie 🐾