5-Queen

"Who do you think your insulting?" You asked them with your dark presence surrounding you.

"Oh so this the real [Y/N]. What a bitch." She told you

"A bitch? Are you talking about yourselves?" You returned her insult to her

"Why you-." She was about to slap you but then you grabbed her wrists then push her enough for her to fall in the ground.

"No one ever dared to talk back to me." You give her a death glare. But suddenly, Kuroo Appeared

"That's enough!" Kuroo said. He's at Mia's side.

"Why? Did this bitch manipulate you?" You asked in disbelief. You still have hope. Thinking that he'll smile at you again. That He'll spend his time with you again.

"Stop it [Y/N]. I can't believe you're saying things like that. Mia was right, you just wanted to use me so that you could get popular." He said with a serious tone, looking at you with disgust.

"N-no that's not-." You are trying to explain. But he stopped you before that happens.

"Leave! Get out of my sight! And Kenma, its better if you stay away from her!" Kuroo said shooing me away. You left..

"Sorry Kuroo, but I can't do that." Kenma said then he followed you.

You can't believe it... He doesn't need you. The tears you are trying to hold back suddenly escaped your eyes. Kenma saw it.. he doesn't want to see you hurting. He did anything to calm you down and finally, you calmed down.

"Want to eat some Ice cream?" Kenma asked you with a smile on his face. It took you a while to reply.

"Sure." Then you smiled back remembering how you acted differently in front of him before saying that you'll treat him.

After 5 minutes he returned holding an Ice cream. He handed the one to you. That was your favorite Ice cream.

"So [Y/N].. about this 'Queen' thing I kept on hearing.." Kenma said wanting to know what it is.

"Oh that.. you see.. when I was in Grade 1... My classmates insulted me and then... "

"What happened?" He asked

"I beat them until they passed out." You said in a serious tone.

"Wow, I didn't know your these scary." He was shocked

"I know right. Some of my classmates tried spreading bad rumors about me but ended up losing their friends. ."

"Huh, why? What did you do?" He asked...

"I returned what they did to me... more like, I doubled it. That's why I was called the "Queen" because no one even dared to talk back or hurt me." You said with a sad face remembering your past

"I see... It must be hard to live up that way." He said with concern

"Of course. Well, that change until I met you." You said while eating your Ice cream

"R-really? Why is that?" He said with a shy tone while blushing a little.

"Because you're a nice person. Then I was able to control myself." You said with a jolly tone.

"I'm glad." He replied.