7-Transfer Student

You woke up early just to prepare your things and your uniform. You took a bath and after that, you combed your [H/L][H/C] hair. After that, you ate bread for breakfast.

"I'm going now!" You shouted and left the house. This time, you decided not to walk from school since your new school is far away from your home so you rode a bus.

When you got there. You entered the building. You feel butterflies in your stomach and every step, you're thinking about what your gonna do and what your gonna say.

When you got to the third floor you saw the classroom. You went inside quietly and sit at the third row near the window.

Minutes later, the students arrive your room got crowded with people. Not too long, the bell rang, signal that the students have to go to the ground.

You and your classmates lined up. Everyone is noisy except you. You all got there, the ceremony began and ended with an announcement, welcoming all of the new students.

The bell rang again, and everyone returned to their perspective classrooms.

The homeroom teacher arrived. And Introduced herself (A/N: Its a girl..)

"So who is the transfer student?" The teacher asked. You raised your hand. She asked you to stand up and introduce yourself in front of everyone.

"Hello Everyone, My name is [L/N] [Y/N]. I hope that we can be friends." You said in a shy tone with a smile in your face.

"Be nice to her, okay?" They all agree.

Hours past and its lunchtime, many approached you and asked you a lot of things, you almost lose your cool but decided to answer them nicely.

You headed to the cafeteria. You eat your lunch alone. It's weird and uncomfortable for you. After you finished eating, you stood up, left the cafeteria and return to your classroom.

The next teacher arrived. She said many things and you got too boring so you decided to draw in a piece of paper, your teacher didn't seem to notice. The class ended and you fixed your things and quickly left the classroom before it got too crowded.

But while walking, something caught your attention, you heard loud sounds, people shouting and etc. Then you saw a gym and realized where the sounds came from.

You decide to sneak in and saw girls playing volleyball. You don't know how to play and you didn't even try playing it once because you thought that it's weird.

You saw a group of girls heading the gym. You are about to leave when they saw you and greeted you.

"Oi, you're the transfer student right?" The girl 1 asked.

"U-Uhm, yes." You said in a nervous town.

"Since your here, do you want to join the volleyball club?" Girl 2 asked you.

"I-I'm sorry.. but I don't know how to play.." you said. They looked a bit disappointed.

"It's okay if you don't know how to play, we could teach you if you want. After all, we're short in members and we do a lot of club activities, we also participate in competitions with other schools. You might enjoy them. Why don't you try? you can quit if you don't like it." Girl 3 said then smiled at you.

After hearing these. You thought that you might at least try since you don't have much to do. Also, you want to enjoy your life as a Middle schooler so you decided to join.

"Sure." You said with a cheerful tone.