15-Competition

Kuroo didn't say anything.

"What did Mia told you about me?" You asked wanting to know the truth.

"She told me that you hurt other people to get what you want and you're only using me." That what he said while lowering his head.

"Do you believe her?" You asked him.

" I don't know. Maybe, after seeing what happened before." You know what he meant. He saw your bad side, of course, he will believe her. Not just that, she's his girlfriend.

"Of course she's your girlfriend after all." You said with your voice shaking.

When you got there, you get the Ingredients and leave. You don't want to talk about it. You feel that your heart is ready to break any time soon.

You went into the cafeteria and headed into the kitchen. You saw many people there.

You started cooking some dishes, like Curry, Barbecue, Teriyaki and etc. After cooking, you prepared the plate. Then Oikawa approached you.

"Hello [N/N]-chan. Let me handle this." He took the plate from your hand.

"Sure." You gave him a thankful smile.

[Time Skip]

Its already bedtime. You changed your clothes and took a shower in the girl's shower room. While walking you spotted Kuroo and Oikawa talking.

(Earlier: At Oikawa and Kuroo)

While Oikawa is walking he saw Kuroo. Kuroo approached him.

"Oh, you are the Bedhead captain of Nekoma right?" Oikawa said with a playful tone.

"I don't know what [Y/N] liked in you but I'm telling you. Stay away from her." Kuroo said in a serious tone.

"Your a possessive one, aren't you? I heard from [N/N]-chan that you have a girlfriend, what's her name again? Oh, that's right, Mia, the captain of the cheerleading team." Oikawa teased.

"What are you trying to say?" Kuroo asked.

"That you're trying to cheat on her," Oikawa replied with a fake smile.

"Why would I do that?" Kuroo asked

"So you're saying, you not trying to cheat on her but your stealing and forcing someone's boyfriend to say away from his girlfriend. What's the sense of that?" Oikawa said while holding his chin and closed his eyes.

"At first I thought you are just a brainless captain of Aoba Josai but now you seemed to know how to trigger someone's anger," Kuroo smirked trying to hold back his anger.

"Okay then, I challenge you! If I won, You'll stay away from [N/N]-chan." Oikawa said with a smirk.

"And if I won, You'll break up with [Y/N]," Kuroo said. Oikawa wanted to laugh. There's no them. They are not even in a relationship.

'He fell for it' he giggled. He put his hands on his mouth trying to hold his laugh. But it was too late.

"Oi, why are you laughing? Are you crazy or something?" Kuroo asked.

"Tooru? Kuroo? Aren't you both supposed to be in your room now?" A familiar voice said. They saw a dark figure approaching them, It was you.

"Oh [N/N]-chan! We're just having a friendly chat." Oikawa said with a lame excuse.

"Oh okay then." You just said.

You both walked together. You went into the room, other managers are there too. And you slept.

Its morning and many of the students are awake.

While walking you saw Oikawa and Kuroo talking this time, they are with other volleyball players.

"The first competition is in the Gym, make sure to choose your teammates!" Oikawa said in a serious tone wearing his stern look.

"I'm adding something, You can choose your teammates in Other schools, except [Y/N]," Kuroo said with a signature smirk.

"Of course." Oikawa smiled.

The rumor spread about something goods going to happen in the Gym later.

"What's do they mean?" You asked Aira while walking.

"I heard there will be a competition," Aira replied.

"Oh okay."