8-Ace

"That's great then." They smiled at you and one of them grabbed your wrist and pulled you into the gym.

"Good Afternoon Everyone!" Girl 3 shouted.

"Good afternoon, Captain." They said in unison.

"Today we have a new member, she'll be joining us starting today. Help her if she needs anything." The girl 3 or may I say, the captain patted your shoulder.

"Hello everyone I'm [L/N] [Y/N]. I have no volleyball experience but I hope to learn a lot from you." You said.

You sit on the bench first and watch them practice. The coach arrived after that then she called you.

"Your new here, right?" The coach asked

"Yes." You replied

"You have no experience in Volleyball?"

"Yes, but I wish to learn." You said.

The coach called the captain and told her to explain everything to you then she went to the girls who are practicing.

"I'll tell you what you need to know but first the important. The position of the players." She said, while you only give her a confused look

"What are these Positions..?"

"The positions are; Wing Spiker, Setter, Middle Blocker, Libero, and Ace." She told you.

"What..?" You asked, still lost.

She sighed, remembering you have no experience means you also don't know the meaning of the positions "Wing-spiker is the ones who hit or spikes the ball. Setter, the ones who toss the ball to the spiker. Middle blocker, the ones who block the ball. Libero, the ones who keep the ball in play. And Ace, in my point of view, they are the tall people who have great strength. If they are going to spike, they face middle blockers head-on." She explains.

"Ace? Sound cool." You whispered to yourself. You have great strength since you used to beat people up, remember?.

"So what are you going to choose?" She asked and patiently waited.

"Ace... I want to be the Ace." You replied

"That's great. We don't have an Ace though so you have the position all to yourself." She smiled at you.

"Now then let's go. Let's practice your receive first." You followed behind her.

You practiced your receive. As time flies, you didn't notice that it's already night. You enjoyed practicing. It was fun for you. You learned how to receive and spike the ball very well. Others are shocked at how a fast learner you are.

The practice ended. You are bruised but you didn't mind. The captain also told you that the club has morning practices.

When you got home, you headed straight to the bed. You are so exhausted. You fell asleep without realizing it.

You were waked up by the sounds of your ringtone. Someone's calling you. You didn't look at the caller since you still feel sleepy.

"Hello?" You greeted in a sleepy tone

"Hello, [Y/N] it's me."

"Kenma?... Hey, how'd you doin?" You said.. you feel too tired that you can't speak properly.

"Are you okay? It's not like you to be this tired... I'm so worried when you didn't even message me." He said in a low tone.

"I'm just sleepy..that's all." You said trying not to doze off

"Oh.. I'm sorry... Did I disturb you?"

"Not really... Btw, I'm going back to sleep. G'night." You said waiting for him to end the call.

"Good night then." He ended the call.

Not too long you fell asleep again.