21-Reunion with the Former Volleyball Teams

Your POV

"Eulis, Eulian! Hurry!" I said after putting the things in the car.

"Wait!" Eulis responded. She's running while holding some of her things.

Eulian on the other hand, she's busy playing on her phone while walking just like her father.

"Come here Eulis." I asked Eulis. She approached me.

I fixed her messy, bedhead hair. She looked just like Kuroo, a female version of him. And I tied her hair into a ponytail.

After packing some of the gifts, we left home and headed to the place.

When we got there, the place is packed. Well, other schools are here as well. We went inside suddenly my phone ringed. It's my secretary.

"Who is it?" Kenma asked me while looking at me with curiosity

"It's my Secretary. I'll be quick! Take the kids inside." I give him a quick kiss on the cheeks before taking the phone call.

Author's POV

Kenma went inside with Eulis and Eulian. While walking, they saw some of their friends.

"Kenma-kun!" Mia waved at them while sitting in the same table with the others.

Kenma and the kids approached them.

"Hello, Pudding head!" Oikawa said, giving nicknames to others as always.

"Hey." Kenma greeted them then he sat in a vacant chair so as Eulian. He put Eulis in his lap.

"Whoa, Kenma. I don't know that you love kids." Shoyo asked in a cheerful tone.

"It's his children, dumbass." Kageyama corrected Shoyo.

All of them are shocked even Kageyama who said it.

"You have a child since when?" Mia asked in disbelief.

"9 months after I got married," Kenma said. Well, that makes sense. They all nodded.

"N-not that she mean.. Who is your Wife... Its just..shocking." Oikawa said. Mia and Oikawa really understand each other.

"My wife.. oh that its-" Kenma's sentence was cut off when someone called him.

"Kenma!" He turned his head and saw Aira, heading their way.

"Where is [Y/N]?" She asked in a Jolly tone.

"She outside." He replied. Aira saw the kids and Carry one of them.

"Oh, their soo cute!" Aira said while pinching Eulis's cheek.

"Oi Aira, do you know who is Kenma's Wife?" Oikawa asked, demanding Aira to answer.

"Well of course! I attended their wedding."

"Then who..?" Mia asked

"Guess who!" Aira said in a playful tone.

"Who?" Kageyama asked

"It's [Y/N]!" All of them freeze in shock.

"Is this true, Kenma?" Shoyo asked Kenma while looking his way.

"Yes." He said with a smile on his face which is new.

"I-I demand the truth!" Oikawa said. 'The heck? Grand King, you want proof, fine I'll show you.' Aira took out her phone and looks like she's looking for something, it's their wedding picture. When she found it she showed it to anyone.

"Wait..so..its..true?"Mia asked still not believing.

"But how?!" Oikawa asked just like Mia, he's also shocked.

"Really?" Shoyou asked with a smile.

"What's their name?" Kageyama asked.

"Oh.. This is Kozume Eulis and Eulian." Kenma introduced.

"Anyways, There's this game where kids can participate," Aira said. She is the Emcee anyways.

"Dad!" A boy called Oikawa. The boy approached Oikawa and Mia.

"So he's your child?" Aira asked.

"Yes," Oikawa said with a smile

"You look alike," Kenma said while looking their way.

"Of course! MY son is as Handsome as I am!" Oikawa said. Mia hit Oikawa's head.

"Itai! That hurts!" Oikawa said, still holding his head.

"OUR son, not MY son," Mia said

We all laughed. A time later, games begin.