chapter 5

Hello everyone I am back ;-)

Firstly I would like to say thank you for 513 readers

Second I just want to say I am sooooo sorry for not updating sooner I have been so busy

But anyway here is the next part hope you enjoy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next morning

Hiccup pov

I didn't sleep much most of the night as I had too many nightmares. I guess it's because I am worried about Astrid. All I can think about was what they were doing to her. Were they threatening her, hurting her, torturing, starving. I'd never forgive myself if something bad happens to her. I don't know what I do if I did lose her. Just then Toothless wakes up roaring and comes up to me and starts to nuzzle me.

"Morning bud"

I pack all the lenses and the dragon eye in my saddle bag and hop on toothless and take off.

Astrid pov

I wake up and look around hoping what happened yesterday was just a bad dream, but it wasn't I was still in the same dark cell. Alone. I thought that Hiccup would have come by now. Then the ship bumps against the ground and I here footsteps walking down the stairs. A guard comes and unlocks the door and takes me out of the cell and pull's me up the stairs and takes me outside. He holds my arm tight enough to leave a mark.

"Where are we" I say but he doesn't answer me

I look around and see a whole load of cages filled with all different types' dragons. Suddenly one dragon manages to brake out of its cage and tries to fly away but one the hunters shoot dragon root at it and take it down.

"I see this as an opportunity and kick the guard in the leg as hard as I can. He let's go of my arms and I run as fast as I can towards the forest but before I can get there something raps around my ankles and I fall to the ground and bang my head against a nearby rock. I feel a bit of blood running down but I don't worry about it, I sit up and try to remove the rope around my legs but before I can Viggo walks up to me and grabs me by the arm and pulls me up .

"LET ME GO" I scream

"Now look what you have done to yourself, it was a nice try but you won't get away from me that easy"

He starts to pull me towards some tents and takes me inside and he sits me down and ties me to the chair I try get out but it's no use.

"After that little stunt you pulled, I am considering changing my mind but I will let that pass deepens on how corporative you are.

"You can start by telling me everything you know about our operation what we are doing and what you are planning to do next to us"

I don't say anything and I look away and stare at the floor. I know if I tell him he will use it against us and take the edge down and we won't beat them but if I don't tell him Hiccup will...

"Perhaps I should remind you of our deal, unless you don't care about the fate Hiccup. If you don't tell me I will, well you know"

"No I will never tell you anything no matter what, I will never betray Hiccup. No matter what you do to me I won't talk and hiccup will beat you." I scream

"Very well then, I warned you what I would do if you wouldn't do as I say now you will pay.

"what ever you do to me I will never talk,  I know Hiccup would never talk so nether will I "

"As long as at the end of this day I have what is rightfully mine then I win "

Well there it is, I know it's short but my mind has been thinking about things that is going on in my life and it's quite hard for me. Once again I am sorry that I took a long time

Also look at this amazing discovery

It's Hiccups stuffed toy. it makes an appearance in dragons race to the edge season 6 episode 13 (the final episode)    (YAY HOW COOL IS THAT)