F.Z.Z.T.

(The B.U.S.)

Lyra's POV.

[Lyra's Outfit]

As I stand in the landing bay, punching a boxing bad for sport with both fists with my earphones in connected to my phone strapped on my right upper arm although nothing is playing and in using them to block out background noise, the lab doors are...

As I stand in the landing bay, punching a boxing bad for sport with both fists with my earphones in connected to my phone strapped on my right upper arm although nothing is playing and in using them to block out background noise, the lab doors are open as Fitz shows Ward what they have decided to be the finalised version of the Night-night gun and Skye stand by.

"Sorry, Fitz. It's close, but it's just not right." I hear Ward apologises.

"Really? 'Cause agent Coulson and Lyra had no problems." Fitz admits.

"It's an ounce too heavy." Ward states.

"An ounce? Seriously?" Skye asks him, and at the sound of her voice I punch the punching bag creating a small tear, about two inches big, and sand slowly falls out of the year.

"For some people, it's the difference between success and failure." I tell them as I begin to unwrap the bandages on my right hand with my left hand.

"Exactly, when you're on a rooftop with a 15-mile-an-hour wind, your target is 500 yards away-" Ward tries to explain, but Fitz cuts him off.

"-Yeah, but we do have a rifle." Fitz points out.

"Lose the ounce." Ward tells Fitz before he begins to leave.

"Yeah, okay. On it." Fitz says as Ward walks away "'Lose the ounce. I'm Agent Grant Ward, and I can shoot the legs off a flea from 500 yards, as long as it's not windy.'" he impersonates Ward in a deep voice, making him and Skye laugh immaturely "Hey. That's a sound I haven't heard in a bit." He says to her.

"Yeah, well, you wouldn't be laughing a whole lot if you were living in Ward's and Lyra's doghouse." Skye says in a hush tone.

"You made the rounds, apologized to us all. What more can they ask?" Fitz agrees with her, also speaking in a hush tone.

"I don't know. I have been busting my ass, memorizing every S.H.I.E.L.D. protocol manual, following every order. 'Yes, sir.' 'No, sir.' I even let them tag me like a stray dog. I mean, I know I lied to you guys, but I was trying to protect my boyfriend." Skye explains.

"You know, we all make mistakes. And who ca-I don't care-Who cares about your ex-boyfriend?" Fitz lightly stutters as I finish unwrapping my right hand bandage and I begin to unwrap my left hand bandage with my right hand.

"It's not like I'm comparing Lyra and Ward to Miles, but at least with Miles, I didn't have to worry about passive-aggressive stuff. That's not it... There was no mind games. Mm. We spoke the same language, you know?" Skye asks Fitz

"Yeah. Yeah, a bit like we do." Fitz refers to Skye and himself.

"Totally. You and Simmons are so tight, it's like you're psychically linked." Skye says, referring to Fitz and Simmons.