T.A.H.I.T.I.

(S.H.I.E.L.D The Trauma Zentrum, Zurich, Switzerland)

D The Trauma Zentrum, Zurich, Switzerland)

Lyra's POV.

After arriving at The Trauma Zentrum May, Ward and Fitz wait in the waiting room as myself, Coulson and Simmons follow the doctors as they take Skye, whom is in the hyperbaric chamber, to surgery.

"She was shot twice in the abdomen at close range almost two hours ago." I explain to the doctors as I don't take my eyes away from Skye.

"She's tachycardic, hypotensive, and lost a significant amount of blood. We had to lower her core body temp in order to transport her here." Simmons explains to the doctor.

"It's probably what kept her alive this long. We'll do everything we can." The doctor tells us before they take her into a glass I.C.U. room and the doors close behind them and I stand on the other side of the glass as I watch them take her out of the chamber and try to save her.

"Intubate, and let's start getting that shirt off... Okay, let's prep her for ex-lap." The doctor says as they work.

"Family only, please." One of the guards say as two on them stand outside of the room.

"I'm her sister... She's all I have." I continue to look at Skye, and one of the guards escort Coulson and Simmons back to the waiting room.

After they finished operating, they took her to a private hospital room as she is hooked up to a ventilator and the doctor explained to me what her condition is... Brain dead. The only way she can remain alive is on life support, and I have the final... The only say to turn it off.

"Are you sure, because people can come back from these, right? I've heard stories." I explain to her as hold Skye's right hand in both of mine, and a tear falls down my right cheek.

"That's usually the case after a second and third opinion, but I've already checked with five others." The doctor explains to me as look back to Skye's unconscious face. Quinn did this... And he's going to pay.

"Coulson and the rest of the team are in the waiting room, could you tell them." I ask her as I look up at her.

"Of course." The doctor says to me before she leaves the room. I then kiss the back of Skye's hand that I am holding before putting it back down.

"I'll be right back." I kiss her forehead and assure her before I leave.

(Skip to The B.U.S.)

After arriving back to The B.U.S. that is only guarded by two S.H.I.E.L.D. agents outside, I walk past them without them both even sparing a glance at me and I head to the interrogation room where Quinn is being held. When I walk into the interrogation room, Quinn looks up at me and smiles, glancing at the dry blood scattered on my skin and clothes.

"Finally. I was beginning to think you'd forgotten-" I cut Quin off as I walk over to him and smash his face into the metal table with my right hand. I then rip the chair from under him with both hands, making him fall to the ground "Wait! You can't!" He shouts at me as I tower over him and grab collar of his shirt with my left fist.