The Bridge

(The B.U.S.)

Lyra's POV.

[Lyra's Outfit]

As Ward and myself train in the landing bay alone, we train using combat fighting techniques

As Ward and myself train in the landing bay alone, we train using combat fighting techniques. Mid-combat, I right, high kick Ward in the upper chest, but he barely takes any recoil so wing my right foot towards his head, but he ducks and dodges the hit. I then high kick with my left leg towards his left abdomen, but he blocks it with his right, lower arm, so I go to right hook him in the face, but he blocks that hit too using his left, upper arm before he shoves me backwards the steps, but I still manage to maintain my balance.

Ward then goes to left hook me, but I duck and dodge his hit before right hooking him in the abdomen, making him take an uneasy right step back before I take the opportunity to crouch down before sliding my left leg from under him, sending falling backwards and on his back on the floor as I regain my balance and stand up.

"Nice feint." Ward smiles at me as he prompts himself up on his elbows.

"I read your file. I know you favor your left." I state as checked the team's S.H.I.E.L.D. files as soon as I got the clearance.

"That's in there? What else?" Ward asks me.

"Nothing that's news. You don't play well with others." I explain to him as I hold out my right hand to help him up, and he takes mower left arm him his right hand as I take his right lower arm with my right hand before I help him stand up, but he does release my arm.

"I think I've proven that I can... More than once." Ward smiles at me, and I slide my arm from his grip.

"Not here." I warn him, being camera's almost everywhere on The B.U.S.

"Towel down." We hear someone say, and we both look up to the upper deck to see Coulson "I need you both in the command center in 5." He tells us before he walks away, and myself and Ward glance at each other before we go our separate ways, myself up the staircase and him through the empty lab.

[Lyra's Outfit]