T.R.A.C.K.S.

(The B.U.S.)

Lyra's POV.

[Lyra's Outfit]

After Coulson called a meeting in the brefing room, right now May, Ward, myself, Fitz, Simmons and Skye are standing the briefing room as Coulson has just brought up some recent images of Ian Quinn on the wall computer

"Ian Quinn. You found him?" I ask Coulson.

"No, but we think we know how we can." Coulson states "Skye tracked down an invoice from one of his shell companies. He made a big purchase recently." He explains.

"$10 million big." Skye states.

"Any idea what it is?" Simmons asks them.

"No clue, but it was designed and built by Cybertek Inc., a small firm that deals in advanced technology and research." Skye explains.

"Which is where this gets interesting. They've hired a private-security outfit to transport the purchase, former military, ex-mercs." Coulson explains.

"Lot of muscle to move one package." Ward comments.

"And they know S.H.I.E.L.D.'s got eyes on Quinn." Coulson states.

"Which is why they're transporting it old-school." Skye adds.

"On a train, through the Italian countryside, from Verona to Zagreb, very rural, very isolated." Coulson explains.

"And you think Quinn's on that train." May says to him.

"No, but I believe they're delivering the item to Quinn himself. We got our intel from Italian authorities who have been monitoring the situation." Coulson explains.

"And they don't mind us taking over the op?" I ask him.

"I asked very nicely." Coulson states "If everything goes as planned, Cybertek's security team won't even know we were on the train." He explains.

"So we're going in undercover." Ward says.

"I hate undercover." I sigh annoyed.

"Lyra and Ward, you're front and center. Once we locate the package, you'll tag it with a tracker. Skye, May and Fitz, you'll be running communications. After the package is tagged, we'll follow it to Quinn. Once we capture Quinn, we'll be one step closer to the Clairvoyant." Coulson explains.

"And what about the two of us, sir?" Simmons asks Coulson.

"Their eyes and ears." Coulson says to her.

(Skip to a Train in Italy From Verona to Zagreb)