Chapter two | feelings

Edited: July 4th 2019

today is the day I will see lance after school. Yay?

Don't get me wrong, I want lance to come over, I really want him to come over but I'm nervous, what if my parents smell him? Heaven forbid I don't even know if I'm gay.

I walked outside after my mom reminded me for the 100th time about how she was going on a hunting trip with my dad, she of course asked if I wanted to go again but I've honestly given up on getting any blood.

I walked outside with my back pack and got onto my motorcycle, I don't really understand why they call mine that, it looks more like a dirt bike to be honest.

I put on my helmet and began to bike to school.

When I got to school everyone was eyeing me and my bike, I don't really understand why though.

Today I felt a lot more like myself because I knew what was coming, I knew where all my classes were and I felt prepared which I guess helped me bring back my confidence.

"Hey, Keith right?" Some girl asked when she came up to me

"Uhhh yeah" I replied

She just giggled before walking away again, I looked around at everyone, they were all starring at me, did I forget to put in my contacts? Are my fangs more noticeable?

I shrugged it off and continued walking, I really don't have time for this.

When I got to my locker I unlocked it and took out all my books and placed them into my backpack, after I grabbed my gym clothes and locked my locker back up.

I learned that every morning for this semester I would have gym, I guess yesterday I didn't have to go or something for some reason? Or maybe I just skipped it and didn't even realize... who knows.

I walked into the gym and tried looking for the change room, finally I found a door and without reading the sign I walked in.

When I turned the corner all I could see were the grade nine girls changing

"Fuck!" I yelled before running out

I could hear all the girls laughing at me and calling my name, how do they know my name?

After that weird experience I walked down to the other side of the gym, if that wasn't the boys change room maybe the boys would be on the other side?

I was right.

I walked inside and luckily saw only guys which kinda made me feel better seeing I kinda just totally embarrassed myself.

I began to change into my gym clothes and as I took off my shirt I heard someone come in.
when my shirt was off I saw lance who was looking around the change room.

When he finally saw me he smiled and walked over "Hey," he said with a smile placing his stuff beside me

I smiled back "hey" I said before realizing I was still shirtless and decided to grab my shirt from the bench

"I hear you're famous now" he said with a chuckle elbowing me in a teasing manner

"I know, everyone has been starring at me, why?" I asked genuinely wanting to know

"Well you look like a total fuck-boy which for some reason makes all the girls like you, plus you have a motorcycle so that just boosts everything all together"

I smiled and rolled my eyes, that's so stupid I thought people genuinely like me because of my looks?

"Plus you have pretty solid abs which helps too" Lance teased as he slapped my stomach

I chuckled before putting on my shirt and then my gym shorts.

When lance finally decided to get undressed I was sure to watch, I need to know what this feeling is.

As lance took off his shirt I could feel that same feeling rush through my body again, it was like.... like I was alive.

When he began to take off his pants the feeling came again, stronger than ever.

Why am I feeling this way? I'm not gay, or so I've thought?

When lances pants were fully off I began to feel another weird feeling, but in a new place, I looked down to my crotch and I swear my jaw dropped to the floor.

I have a boner.

How the hell is this possible.

I'm dead, I have no blood inside me, I'm not alive I guess?

"I gotta go.... I'll be back" I yelled before running out of the change room with my hands over my crotch

As I ran out the change room I looked at all the girls that were on the other side of the gym waiting for their teacher, I need to see if I really have feelings for lance, or if I get feelings with girls atleast.

I picked out a random girl that was there and pulled her towards me, I kissed her and I kissed her for awhile before breaking out kiss and speed-walking back into the change room.

When I kissed the girl I didn't feel anything or at least nothing like what I was feeling when I saw lance, what is wrong with me?!

I sat down on the bench in the change room, luckily no one was in here anymore seeing everyone had to start warming up.

As I sat in the change room alone I heard the door open, I prayed really hard it wasn't lance but guess who it ended up being?

Lance.

"Hey what's wrong? You ran out of here faster then like I don't even know but you ran really fast" lance said with a chuckle  as he sat beside me

"Oh uhhh, nothing don't worry" I said

"Don't worry I'm past worried" he said as he eyed my boner

I closed my legs and tried to cover it, "fuck, you saw?" I whined

He shook his head with a small smile

"I won't tell anyone" he said with a wink

"Thanks" i said

He soon walked out of the change room with me still in there feeling like a total idiot.

I ended up just jerking off in the bathroom for a few minutes, then I walked outside and joined my class hoping no one else saw anything.