Chapter five | past

Edited: July 4th 2019

When we arrived at the safe house I opened the door and walked upstairs, I placed lance on the bed even though he was still climbed onto me, before I could get up lance had placed his lips on mine.

As he kissed me he reached for my pants, he began to take them off when I held his wrists to stop him.

He began to frown, "I'm sorry, we can't" I said

"Why not?!" He whined

"What if you touch me wrong and I hurt you?" I asked

Lance sighed thinking about the possibilities of him getting hurt, but I guess he gave up.

"But I'm horny!" he whined

I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek, I then got up and walked downstairs, I still need to put up the security system.

When I finished taking care of the security I looked into the fridge to see if there was anything for me. Nothing.

I walked upstairs and I could see lance sitting there on the bed.

I flopped down beside him and he turned and looked at me with a smile.

Lance cuddled up beside me, I wrapped my arm around him and we sat there like that perfectly for awhile.

"When your mom said you love me.... was she serious?" Lance asked

"Yes" I said nonchalantly

Lance sat up and looked at me as if he didn't expect that answer

"What do you mean? We just met" lance said

"For vampires, when they meet someone they have very good connection with they easily are attracted to them. We call them our desired ones" I said

"Oh"

I nodded

He hugged me and rested his head on my shoulder, "I really really like you" he whispered

I turned my head and kissed his forehead

"I want you to be mine" I said

"Then I'm yours" lance said lifting his head with a smirk

I smirked at him and kissed his lips

Before it could get too heated I broke our lips apart and got up

"Again?!!" Lance whined

I smirked, "we can't, I'll hurt you" i said

"Then change me! Make me one of you! Make me a vampire then we really can be together forever" Lance said kneeling on the bed

"No, I won't, you don't want to be like this, like me, a monster." I said as I walked into the bathroom which ended our conversation.

I took off my clothes and started the shower, I looked at myself in the mirror, why would lance want to be like this? A monster.
A pale, lifeless bloodsucker.
If you think about it we are pretty much leeches. Which is quiet nasty.

I got into the shower and began to wash up, as I did I could see all my scars especially the one that killed me, it was in my chest.

I felt over my heart, where the scar is.

(Flash back)

"If you don't do what I want, I will kill you." The man said dragging his thumb along the blade of the knife

"Kill me, I have nothing to live for anyway!" I yelled at the man in front of me

I tugged at the rope holding my hands above my head, there's no use.

The man sat on the bed beside me, he had a huge smirk on his face.

The man isn't even all that bad looking, I met him in the park earlier today, I didn't think he was all that bad I thought he was nice and if I went to his house maybe I would have a good time. Boy was I wrong.

Does he think I would run? Why would he have tied me up?

The more I struggled the angrier he got.

The man untied my hands from the bed frame but then tied them behind my back.

The man made me walk out into his back shed in his backyard and I felt myself get more nervous by the second, if this man never scared me so much we probably could've actually had a good time.

As I felt him 'tease' me I moved one of my legs forward and kicked him with all my might.

When he fell on the ground I turned around and tried to run out of the room, as I did he grabbed my ankle and tripped me, I fell and I heard him laugh

The man turned me around to look at him, he caressed my face just before stabbing me straight into my heart.

My parents told me that later that day they were walking past the house but smelled my dead body, they said they were going to leave me but my mom saw hope and well... saved me.

When I was turned into a vampire I did get my revenge on that man, and believe me it felt amazing to get him back.

But being so powerful turned me into someone I never want to look back to, no, I wasn't a rapist but I did go around murdering innocent people, I was so hungry for blood I just couldn't help myself.

I snapped back to reality when I heard knocking on the bathroom door

"Keith what in the world are you doing in there?!" Lance yelled

I rubbed my eyes which had tears running down them and I turned off the water, I didn't really end up showering but it's whatever.

I hope lance never learns about my past, I don't want him to be afraid of me, it would break my heart.

I wrapped a towel around myself and grabbed my old clothes, I walked outside the bathroom and saw lance, he was staring at me... well mainly my bulge because he's well... lance.

I chuckled at his childishness and walked to the closet, I got out boxers, grey joggers and a black Shirt, luckily when we made this house my parents put clothes in here for me.

I could hear lance jump onto the bed, I turned to look at him and I smiled, "what are you looking at?" I asked him

He turned bright red and then looked to the side

I changed into my clothes and then walked over to the bed beside lance, I really want to touch him, I want him to moan my name, I want to make love to him. But I can't. I'll hurt him.

Lance turned and looked to me "please" he whined

I sat up and crossed my legs and he did the same, I bit my lip as I looked at his

"Slow, ok?" I said

He nodded and began to lean in, I grabbed his face slowly and soon, our lips touched.

A/n:

smut next chap???? Who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️😉

Word count: 1136